ihatebreakcore Radio/Chat

What can be improved upon at this site?

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

teh_pwner

ihatebreakcore Radio/Chat

Postby S2K08 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:54 pm

I done been trying to have a look at the radio thing. It seams that it can stream through winAmp relatively easily (but, winAmp? is you fo realz?), it can also be set up via the website's server (this website), which I don't have access to and would worry about messing up. (It also said something about needing a good bandwidth, but, you know, this site + bandwidth = not friends)

So basically it can be done with relative ease as long as you know about server management and shit.

[quote = "Shoutcast"]The magic of the SHOUTcast Radio system happens inside the SHOUTcast Radio Distributed Network Audio Software (DNAS). This software runs on a server attached to your IP network with lots of bandwidth, and is responsible for receiving audio from a broadcast source, updating the SHOUTcast Radio directory with information about what the broadcaster is sending, and sending the broadcast feed to listeners. More information is in the server section of the documentation. [/quote]

As for the chat thing, I'm not really bothered with that, although I would gladly use it and I'm sure it could be wicked. So someone please get on that.
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

Three Poster

Postby microhertz » Sat May 01, 2010 11:54 am

thanks

Pwner

Postby Draegg » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 am

im all for this! Make it happen!

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby verdroid » Wed May 02, 2012 1:47 pm

pep, can you make a chat? it's summer time (almost)

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sat May 05, 2012 8:51 am

verdroid wrote:pep, can you make a chat? it's summer time (almost)

I will look for it, the thing is this forum software isn't supported any more, its very outdated :/

Ive been trying for months on end to contact people who can convert this forum to a new version, i am still looking :P

When we have new board software we can implements everything we want, but now not much is really supported anymore. :cry:

I will look what i can do though :)

Return to Improvements