vsnares is a fucking douchebag, the compilation

All contests, giveaways and site events will take place here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

n0Ob

Postby skinruin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:04 am

Babylon Disco wrote:I do enjoy that breakcore is not as serious as say... black metal, where people can not take a joke or laugh at themselves. I will always look back at the slsk #breakcore channel and laugh about "STFU and EAT COCK!" and the countless "wtf is breakcore"-answers. It's nice that we have a scene that doesn't take itself too serious.

Agreed. Is slsk active at all anymore? I met a lot of cool people in there, and suddenly it seemed to turn to utter shit. I have heard people talking about it though on related forums, worth checking out again?

Babylon Disco wrote:Really? Do you remember the name of the comp?

I could be wrong, but I believe sickmode was considering it. I used to talk to the guy who started sickmode a lot, he was a cool dude. Anyone know how to get in touch with him? This was years ago.

Supah No0b

Postby vamos » Sun May 09, 2010 5:40 am

i FUCK kayne in the buttox

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby MarkyPoo » Sun May 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Call me yella bellied stone skipper but I'm pretty sure if your goal is to lessin' vsnares credibility in the scene your best bet is to ignore him. If your goal is to look like an asshole who starts scene garbage because he doesn't take other people success well then go right on with this compilation. While I don't like venetian snares I have recently put down the whole "you suck balls you pretentious stinker". Not out of respect for him but mostly due to the fact that nobody with a life has the time to bitch about everything and never do anything about it.

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Sun May 09, 2010 5:19 pm

aaron's a good dude
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Mon May 10, 2010 1:12 pm

maybe vsnares didn't accept his friend request or something. i know, life is tough. :(

-what ever happened to this? did you ever make it? is it called "Someone makes really dope tracks, and it upsets me greatly" ?

i find it funny when there isn't a separation between liking a person as an individual, and liking a producer's music.

it's not Vsnares job to like you, it's his job to make music.

CoreCore Member

Postby DJ DL-44 » Tue May 18, 2010 7:24 pm

No no no guys, it is like post ironic hatecore, where even though we are a part of a highly underground music scene we still hate on anyone who shows any popularity, but we KNOW we are doing that so it is funny again!
HIPSTERS FIX EVERYTHING AGAINNNNNNNNNNN!

Three Poster

Postby my little pony » Wed May 19, 2010 5:42 pm

OH THE IRONING

+ 1 for VS to be in on it themselves

Supah No0b

Postby yotipo91 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Which Aaron? printf/Doll/Candace/Meathole Aaron? Glue/Chocolate Aaron? 237/Huge Chrome/Horse&Goat Aaron? Cavalcade/Hospitality Aaron? Rossz/Downfall Aaron? Filth/Horsey Aaron?

Pwncore Member

Postby Cra_Core » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:07 am

Even if the guy is a bit wierd or watever. None of you have enough talent to make a track about V.Snares. To parody/rip him you wud have to be better than him, which your not or else this thread wud be about you!

Previous

Return to Contests