Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Three Poster

is there a vst for this sound?

Postby neytotheney » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:20 am

i cant describe the sound

youre gonna have to go to myspace
and search for lastboss on music
then listen to the song "dubstep compilation track preview"
he uses this kind of distorted wah wah sound. its very recognizable in the preview.

was wondering if there is a vst or anything that makes that effect for fl?

Elite!

Postby weyheyhey !! » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:25 pm

lol..... you mean the dubstep wobble?

no one wants that sound mate, stay away.

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby fap* » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:54 am

or youtube wobble bass tutorial using massive

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::fap*:::::

Three Poster

Postby neytotheney » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:29 am

weyheyhey !! wrote:lol..... you mean the dubstep wobble?

no one wants that sound mate, stay away.

i actually fell in love with that wobble sound ha.
why don't you like it?

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:03 am

go to John Merrik's myspace and you will see, that sound is pure fucking EVIL. It changes people, distracts em from the core, next thing you know everything they do is just that wibbly wobbly shite
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:28 pm

S2K08 wrote:go to John Merrik's myspace and you will see, that sound is pure fucking EVIL. It changes people, distracts em from the core, next thing you know everything they do is just that wibbly wobbly shite

:lol:

Three Poster

Postby neytotheney » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:21 am

S2K08 wrote:go to John Merrik's myspace and you will see, that sound is pure fucking EVIL. It changes people, distracts em from the core, next thing you know everything they do is just that wibbly wobbly shite

i see what you mean about that john merrick guy. he uses the wobble in a pretty lame way. the way di-bit and lastboss did it though really impressed me. i shall resist the evil temptation to over use the wobble O_O

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 am

neytotheney wrote:

i see what you mean about that john merrick guy. he uses the wobble in a pretty lame way. the way di-bit and lastboss did it though really impressed me. i shall resist the evil temptation to over use the wobble O_O

Holy shit, don't let JM hear it. :lol:

I actually find he uses it pretty well, just not completely my cup of tea for anything longer then a half hour.

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:59 am

For the record I ain't playa hating on nobody, I just think it's a shame to waste such talent on basslines and slow breaks, SLOW BREAKS? whats that about?

Theres only about ten, truly good dubstep songs, and evrythin else is just MEH.. everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7IA2fb5Yc - this is one of em.
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

CoreCore Member

Postby Skornsteen » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 pm

It's a very complex sound and I will describe in detail to you how it is made.
This sound can only be achieved with one plugin, Bend Box, it is also very rare plugin.
When you open this plugin, set the pitch to the lowestpossible, now put every lfo meter to max.
Use Camelcrusher and put the compressor on Phat mod, turn it to the max,
Put the mech distortion to max.
Now it is time to compress, use classic compressor put ratio on max, and the output on the max.
Now use dblue glitch at random in 16ed note slices.
Open your bitcrusher and put bitratio tot 1, now put the resample button to the max.
Insert Ambience reverb and put cpu/quality to 100, put time to max, and wet and dry full on.
Add the Pocketlimiter plugin and put the output to 0 DB.
Insert another 3 camelcrushers and layer maximum distortion, now use
another Pocketlimiter and put the output to max, add Livecut, Effectrix, Dblueglitch and Supatrigga, put the output trough a kaoss pad 1, followed by a kaoss pad 2, compress this signal to the max, open the song Teabagging the dead from otto von schirach, stretch it to a 2 second sample without changing the pitch in cool edit pro.
Equalize this sample boosting the 60 hz and 100 hz
by 7 decibel from it's original level.
use Filter 3 to cut down the output to 100 hz, use waves maxxbass to boost the bass, compress this sound by layering 8 msda compressors with all settings to max, now use waves R-bass to thicken the sound,
compress this with compadre, limit this signal to 0db with pocketlimiter, now waves guitaramp mono to make the sound mono, use waves imager to briden the stereo image, compress this another 5 times finally limiting it to 0 db and layer this on top of each other.
This is the only authentic way to making a bassline on your computer.

Breakcore Member

Postby nethiros » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Skornsteen wrote:It's a very complex sound and I will describe in detail to you how it is made.
This sound can only be achieved with one plugin, Bend Box, it is also very rare plugin.
When you open this plugin, set the pitch to the lowestpossible, now put every lfo meter to max.
Use Camelcrusher and put the compressor on Phat mod, turn it to the max,
Put the mech distortion to max.
Now it is time to compress, use classic compressor put ratio on max, and the output on the max.
Now use dblue glitch at random in 16ed note slices.
Open your bitcrusher and put bitratio tot 1, now put the resample button to the max.
Insert Ambience reverb and put cpu/quality to 100, put time to max, and wet and dry full on.
Add the Pocketlimiter plugin and put the output to 0 DB.
Insert another 3 camelcrushers and layer maximum distortion, now use
another Pocketlimiter and put the output to max, add Livecut, Effectrix, Dblueglitch and Supatrigga, put the output trough a kaoss pad 1, followed by a kaoss pad 2, compress this signal to the max, open the song Teabagging the dead from otto von schirach, stretch it to a 2 second sample without changing the pitch in cool edit pro.
Equalize this sample boosting the 60 hz and 100 hz
by 7 decibel from it's original level.
use Filter 3 to cut down the output to 100 hz, use waves maxxbass to boost the bass, compress this sound by layering 8 msda compressors with all settings to max, now use waves R-bass to thicken the sound,
compress this with compadre, limit this signal to 0db with pocketlimiter, now waves guitaramp mono to make the sound mono, use waves imager to briden the stereo image, compress this another 5 times finally limiting it to 0 db and layer this on top of each other.
This is the only authentic way to making a bassline on your computer.

for the love of god, someone do it and share the result

Breakcore Member

Postby the_machine » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:50 pm

heh heh that's the way it's done :D
"Viel von sich reden kann auch ein Mittel sein, sich zu verbergen"

Return to Request