Explanation about todays tracks I uploaded

Discuss Independent labels.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

CoreCore Member

Explanation about todays tracks I uploaded

Postby Dj Doreetoh » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:57 pm

I was asked a while ago to, as Maximum Sonic Obfuscation (my speed/sillycore and sometimes noise alias) make noise/noizecore and “sh*tcore” which I never heard of this form of anti music till the label that I was asked by showed me this page on his site
http://www.shitcore.projektas.lt/mjuzik/ but well these never actually got to see the light of day on his net label http://shitcore.projektas.lt/label/internet/ – he (label owner) died or was in accident or something….. so ive put them up here anyway,, in those songs ive put up today theres influences of (as sh*tcore/noise sub types) Digital Shitcore, Digi-Grind, Moshitcore(that one mainly is the slipping on a knot 1) and plain noise, harsh noise.

PS. Also the label is sooo underground so don’t be expecting much fancyness with those links! (and mind turdcore enthuisists have an unbelievable fetish for faeces so be careful what you cast your eyes apon.)

P.P.S. Don’t fret if you see mister joker on any albums, its disstracks against him (with bits of his “own” songs) and his mixes are years old, before he became something of a cunt.

Annnnnnnd no, I don’t like turdcore ( or much types of anti music come to think of it) but it was a laugh to make.

Three Poster

Postby hash » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:22 pm

lol

Three Poster

Postby hash » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:22 pm

:twisted:

CoreCore Member

Postby Dj Doreetoh » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:40 am

so any thoughts anybody?

Return to Independent