Dr. Colossus Mix -Blast Radio 87.7fm Bass / Jungle / Punk

Discuss Independent artists.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Three Poster

Dr. Colossus Mix -Blast Radio 87.7fm Bass / Jungle / Punk

Postby destroyohboycrew » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Dr. Colossus Promo Mix - Blast Radio 87.7fm 01/06/11

Here is a mix I recorded a few months ago on radio. It is nearly all my own music. It had some volume problems in the original recording which I took forever sorting out hence why it has taken a minute for me to promote it*. The mix is in many different styles. It moves from soundclash ragga-jungle, to sort of glitch hop, to orchestral things to d&b to mutant bass to post rock. I make music in a lot of different styles. This is one of the first mixes I have sort of combined all the threads together.

Tracklisting:
Dr. Colossus - Dub Fi Dub pt. 2
Dr. Colossus - Dub Fi Dub pt. 3
Soundmurderer - Fire Dub
Dr. Colossus - Topcat Dub
Intermission - The Offspring
Dr. Colossus - Iron Dub Feat. Max Romeo
Dr. Colossus - Drugs
Dr. Colossus - If I Could Save You, If I Could Save Me
Dr. Colossus - I Try - Kings Of The City (Dr. Colossus RMX)
Dr. Colossus - Rust Pt. II Feat. Kings Of The City
Dr. Colossus - Bassline Savage
LFO - Freak
52 Commercial Road - Reaching Sade

You can download a high quality version in 320kmp3 or FLAC or stream the mix at this link:
http://drcolossus.bandcamp.com/track/dr-colossus-on-blast-radio-877fm-01-06-2011

Enjoy!

*For the audio nerds out there the radio people changed the compressor settings mid-way and then changed them back. That made it have this really annoying change in perceived loudness through the mix. I have corrected that and reckon it sounds alright now. If you downloaded the previous version that was briefly available for download. I recommend you give this one a peep.

Return to Independent