TWICE NINETEEN!

Discuss Independent artists.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Pwner

TWICE NINETEEN!

Postby DISEMBOWELLED » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:15 am

Oh just wow...fucking wow.

If you havent already check out Twice Nineteen. Download the whole "Wildcard" Album here: http://yoyo95yoyo6.free.fr/CBR16.zip

This is amazing...explores the mellower side of breakcore with some really nice guitars, synths and other instrumentation but still with fucking chaotic amens and breaks... this is seriously the best and most interesting breakcore ive heard in fucking ages..

(if you all know this already and I sound like a twat then sorry...but I was fucking blown away by this album...)

Three Poster

Postby LingLing1337 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:31 pm

Hmm, I like it.

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby Silent Frog » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:35 pm

Good. Shit. Really good find there. I'd heard of him being part of Life4Land and maybe heard one of his mixes before but these tunes are awesome! Very individual style and well produced. Cheers!

Pwner

Postby meatsweeper » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:53 pm

mmmmmmm sounds interesting will get this when im at home n not pissing around at work.

Pwncore Member

Postby sy2pie » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Silent Frog wrote:Good. Shit. Really good find there. I'd heard of him being part of Life4Land and maybe heard one of his mixes before but these tunes are awesome! Very individual style and well produced. Cheers!

Dont think ive ever seen him/her at any life4land ive been too but would definatly suit what they do, especially at the old Fulbourn Warhouse Raves they used to do....

saying that they never really bothered with a line up list...just turned up did random sets.
Midi Junkies - Gunna Fuck You Up!

n0Ob

Postby koekwous » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:41 am

what the hack

Postby PetSonicMonster » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:08 pm

tiwce 19 is the shiz niz, i think his brain damage radio mixes were the first breakcore mixes i listened to, spastic and happy. awesome combo
*NEWS FLASH* Jungle is not as massive as it once was

n3wb

Postby Twice_19 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:25 pm

Well, this is awfully humbling!

Neat timing really, I've just rekerjiggered my studio, was running out of patience and was considering violent, psychotic tech-support with a hammer. But reading this thread made me feel like it was all worth while, so all I did was call Microsoft and swear alot.

Cheers lads!

JOhn.

PS: if anyone would like a CD let me know I have many and they are clogging up my vaccum cleaner.

Postby PetSonicMonster » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:44 pm

heh well there's a pleasent suprise. id be up for a CD if its less than the cost of a pint.

n3wb

Postby Twice_19 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:31 pm

free to you sir! My only request would be a pint or the inebriate equivalent should out paths ever cross on the wander.

PM me your prefferded email address (or home address if you're bold) and I can mail you CDS in either digital or t'other form. and I'm on braindamageradio.com with the rest of life4land toooooo. just happy to spread the doom :shock: :P :P :shock:

Twice nineteen cd

Postby Invaderzim » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:36 pm

I have to say i got that cd at strawberry fair and it was well worth the pound or 2 I paid for it!Whens the next one out?

n3wb

Postby Twice_19 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:46 am

oh I've done 2 more since that, one mix CD and one Tracks CD. The Mix is called 'Strange Chemicals' and is on www.braindamageradio.com in the drum n; bass section. The Tracks CD will be on marionette records download in April (Im so chuffed, I'll be on the same page as Eraserhead! ). So you can download them or I can jst send them out to you.

I'll start charging for CDS once I've actually made a proper CD. I'll let y'all know waht is gwarngin with that in the future but until then, by all means have it whilst its free. :D

Postby PetSonicMonster » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:01 pm

sweet man will let you know address. i reckon i trust you enough not to be a knife murderer.

other option is you can come to Reading for some raving and bring some with you. we have senor scram coming down for april the third and it should be a good old night. you could also collect that beverage

Pwncall Member

Postby the shallow stairs » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:06 pm

good shit
http://www.myspace.com/rejectionprojectmusic

http://www.reverbnation.com/rejectionproject

art holiday and the shallow stairs are rejection project!

n3wb

Postby Twice_19 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:42 pm

PetSonicMonster wrote:sweet man will let you know address. i reckon i trust you enough not to be a knife murderer.

other option is you can come to Reading for some raving and bring some with you. we have senor scram coming down for april the third and it should be a good old night. you could also collect that beverage

ooooh that sounds like a plan mate, have you got a link to the flyer? I haven't seen Scramley in a good long while!

Next

Return to Independent