suggestions on the most breakcore way to handle a douchebag

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Pwncore Member

suggestions on the most breakcore way to handle a douchebag

Postby ny4rl4thot3p » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:51 am

so, I was sitting in my car parked outside of a breakcore show in detroit with a good friend of mine who was performing that night when a drunken frat boy plowed into my car. I JUST bought that car from a sorta craptacular dealership in february. the dealership let the insurance lapse and no one told me. frat boy gets out of his car and says HOLY FUCK DID YOU PULL OUT IN FRONT OF ME?!?!
my keys were in my purse the engine was definitely not on. and i drive a stick - so none of that "well maybe you had the car in neutral bullshit. the parking break was on and the engine was off.

the cop, because detroit cops LOVE white kids at 1am, did nothing. no citation. didn't breathilize the guy. didn't even file a report.

meanwhile i've missed work because i have no car, his insurance covered barely anything, and i'm having a field day trying to find a lawyer to handle the case that isn't trying to ass rape the insurance company for medical shit. i'm not one to embellish injuries - bad juju there.
(i DID sustain injury - but nothing so major i want to go through all the hassle to bring that to court.)

tldr - i got hit while sitting in my parked car i JUST GOT 2 months ago with a friend by a drunken frat boy moron. insurance is being gay. how does i get dude to pay for me missing a week of work dealing with insurance shenannigans and not having a car?

most breakcore answer wins - yes, physical violence is on the table.

i'm pretty pissed off and even the idea of brutalizing this dicks existance feels better.
<a href="http://www.soundcloud.com/nyarlathotep">"After silence, that which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - A. Huxley</a>

Postby Ozma » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:54 am

yeah, fuck that kid's life. you can't go crashing into things drunk behind the wheel and not pay for it. if it was just a dent, ok. but with the car totalled, don't feel bad to go after him for it

more breakcore answer: i don't know, it probably involves adderall. and being on a lot of it, or something. and be all "i'm too sharp on these LEARNING amphetamines to let any of this shit slide right now!" thats after travelling back in time to the accident

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:50 am

Weird though that the cop didn't do anything. Sadly all options have run out, you must kill him now.

CoreCore Member
Average track rating:
3.0/5 out of 1 votes

Postby kowalczyk » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:36 pm

You must write a breakcore track about how miserable your life is, burn it onto a CD and cut his throat with it.

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:00 pm

i'd get a friend of my to fucking, make friends with him... eventually they'll hang out, go to the same parties..(frat of corse).. once he's in-there.. set up a night of debauchery.. some examples...
have your normal supply of beer and shit... towards the end of the night, drug the remaining people with date rape pills. don't forget your camera.
Take this time to Spike all of the Liquid (drinks) in the hose with Visine and/or liquid acid.. or both.. for a later date.
every toilet should have an upper-decker.. every toothbrush should be shoved up someones ass -that is passed out... pictures to be taken, then dropped off at the house at a later date. position him and his tough guy friends in the gayest positions possible.. *pictures.... you hang on to those.
steal ALL credit cards.... you might as well take someone's car while you're at it...or all of them.. you know, just to wrekk it somewhere.. wear gloves please. Naire in the shampoo bottles.. and just fuck up everything they have.

Pwncore Member

Postby ny4rl4thot3p » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:30 pm

kowalczyk wrote:You must write a breakcore track about how miserable your life is, burn it onto a CD and cut his throat with it.

niiiiiiice,.

the misery got mildly better. or at least more amusing -

i now drive a mini van. because the dealership felt sorry for me and decided to be awesome. but not TOO awesome.

i'm so awesome it hurts. lol
<a href="http://www.soundcloud.com/nyarlathotep">"After silence, that which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - A. Huxley</a>

Pwncore Member

Postby ny4rl4thot3p » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:32 pm

SweetPeaPod wrote:i'd get a friend of my to fucking, make friends with him... eventually they'll hang out, go to the same parties..(frat of corse).. once he's in-there.. set up a night of debauchery.. some examples...
have your normal supply of beer and shit... towards the end of the night, drug the remaining people with date rape pills. don't forget your camera.
Take this time to Spike all of the Liquid (drinks) in the hose with Visine and/or liquid acid.. or both.. for a later date.
every toilet should have an upper-decker.. every toothbrush should be shoved up someones ass -that is passed out... pictures to be taken, then dropped off at the house at a later date. position him and his tough guy friends in the gayest positions possible.. *pictures.... you hang on to those.
steal ALL credit cards.... you might as well take someone's car while you're at it...or all of them.. you know, just to wrekk it somewhere.. wear gloves please. Naire in the shampoo bottles.. and just fuck up everything they have.

that sounds like a LOT of fucking effort. and like you're experienced in all this. remind me not to piss you off. :P

n3wb

Postby Yami no Naruko » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:24 am

Win his heart.

Rip his fucking heart out.

Mindfuck him till he's a bed veggie.

Burn his mind-broken body alive.

Feed his ashes to his parents.

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:42 am

Yami no Naruko wrote:Win his heart.

Rip his fucking heart out.

Mindfuck him till he's a bed veggie.

Burn his mind-broken body alive.

Feed his ashes to his parents.

seems like more work than mine... but totally feasible.

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby kosmonavt » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:28 am

he's probably a paedophile too. you should hook up with him pretending to be a little boy who wants to share a weekend with him for an amount of money over the internet. set a date and ofcourse a secluded place, bring all your friends and beat him up and rob him.

you can always still pull the 'writing a breakcore track' shit on him then too!

or kidnap him and go medieval on his ass

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:24 pm

kosmonavt wrote:he's probably a paedophile too. you should hook up with him pretending to be a little boy who wants to share a weekend with him for an amount of money over the internet. set a date and ofcourse a secluded place, bring all your friends and beat him up and rob him.

???

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby kosmonavt » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:34 pm

PEPCORE wrote:
kosmonavt wrote:he's probably a paedophile too. you should hook up with him pretending to be a little boy who wants to share a weekend with him for an amount of money over the internet. set a date and ofcourse a secluded place, bring all your friends and beat him up and rob him.

???

hahaha i hadn't even thought of that

Return to Bullshit