I AM MORE HARDCORE THAN YOU

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

What is the ultimate goal of breakcore/what makes some breakcore better than other breakcore?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:29 am

popularity
No votes
commercial success
6%
"hardcore"-ness
25%
complexity
19%
innovation
34%
musicality
16%

Total votes : 32
free pwny ridez!

Postby producer_snafu » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:04 pm

i make breakcore for one reason

FTB!!!!
Last edited by producer_snafu on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
\((( "D )))/ Yay clouds! ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁

Elite!

Postby weyheyhey !! » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:04 pm

way to turn the thread into a putrid puddle of pointless puke.

:roll:

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:08 pm

weyheyhey !! wrote:way to turn the thread into a putrid puddle of pointless puke.

way to crack the sads cos lame attempts at intellectualizing breakcore got pwned yet again :P

*i agree with snafu ... FTB and FTW!!
"Sometimes I feel like a vampire" - Ted Bundy
http://www.myspace.com/mattbleak08

Elite!

Postby weyheyhey !! » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:28 pm

matt bleak wrote:
weyheyhey !! wrote:way to turn the thread into a putrid puddle of pointless puke.

way to crack the sads cos lame attempts at intellectualizing breakcore got pwned yet again :P

well I can see why you'd say that, given the music you make.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:32 pm

weyheyhey !! wrote:
matt bleak wrote:

well I can see why you'd say that, given the music you make.

yeah buddy - bottom end IQ gabber and hardcore that gets girls wet and makes the guys wanna crush the losers...mwahahahaha!
*lighten up dude, horseforce is my friend...we used to go fishing together back in fourth grade back in tha hood - and this forum IS called 'i hate breakcore' ... maybe write a university thesis or something...no wait, some asshole already did that ;)

Elite!

Postby weyheyhey !! » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:41 pm

matt bleak wrote:yeah buddy - bottom end IQ gabber and hardcore that gets girls wet and makes the guys wanna crush the losers...mwahahahaha!
*lighten up dude, horseforce is my buddy - and this forum IS called 'i hate breakcore' ... maybe write a university thesis or something...no wait, some asshole already did that ;)

calling what I wrote "lame attempts at intellectualizing" isn't really that funny though is it son.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:48 pm

weyheyhey !! wrote:
matt bleak wrote:yeah buddy - bottom end IQ gabber and hardcore that gets girls wet and makes the guys wanna crush the losers...mwahahahaha!
*lighten up dude, horseforce is my buddy - and this forum IS called 'i hate breakcore' ... maybe write a university thesis or something...no wait, some asshole already did that ;)

calling what I wrote "lame attempts at intellectualizing" isn't really that funny though is it son.

don't you be sonny-ing me boy! :lol:

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:55 pm

"... I was playing acoustic guitar years before i'd even heard of venetian snares"

wow, impressive!

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:05 pm

dear breakcore diary<3
today matt bleak dissed what i wrote on ihatebreakcore.com..
that fucking asshole, what would he know? he just does not recognize true talent when he sees it..fucking ex-junkie criminal jerk with his trashy girlfriend..doesn't he realize i was playing acoustic guitar FOR FUCKING YEARS before i'd even heard of venetian snares???!!! i'm telling my mom!
:lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby Silent Frog » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:02 pm

HORSE FORCE wrote:
Silent Frog wrote:...Every form of music (save the generic factory pop shit) has one thing in common and that is creativity...

i agree with a lot of what you say, except for excluding pop music within the realm of creativity...

True, it is unfair to exclude pop music here. For a start, there is a lot of good pop music out there and whether I like it or not isn't a good reason to call it uncreative - I'm sure most pop fans would be pretty unimpressed with the majority of what I listen to. There is a lot of bad pop music around as well though and that is what I have a problem with. It's not that there hasn't been huge amounts of work and creativity being put into making this stuff listenable - god knows how much they must have tried with Rhianna! But this topic is discussing the aim of producing music and this crappy pop stuff is unique in that the aim isn't creating something new but creating a product. Creativity and improvement seem to be sidelined.

Elite!

Postby weyheyhey !! » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:04 pm

Last edited by weyheyhey !! on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hates Breakcore

Postby Thallium » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:22 pm

HORSE FORCE wrote:haha, if you want to talk american sterotypes, then talk about how we're the "most powerful nation in the world." i mean, we could blow up the entire world if we wanted with all our nukes and stuff. thats pretty fuckin hardcore.

not really. only space matter has the capacity to destroy an entire planet.

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby Silent Frog » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Thallium wrote:
HORSE FORCE wrote:haha, if you want to talk american sterotypes, then talk about how we're the "most powerful nation in the world." i mean, we could blow up the entire world if we wanted with all our nukes and stuff. thats pretty fuckin hardcore.

not really. only space matter has the capacity to destroy an entire planet.

Why? Is it like magical or something?

Hates Breakcore

Postby Thallium » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:40 pm

Silent Frog wrote:Why? Is it like magical or something?

Yes.

Pwncore Member

Postby Anticholinergic » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:15 am

weyheyhey !! wrote:
matt bleak wrote:dear breakcore diary<3
today matt bleak dissed what i wrote on ihatebreakcore.com..
that fucking asshole, what would he know? he just does not recognize true talent when he sees it..fucking ex-junkie criminal jerk with his trashy girlfriend..doesn't he realize i was playing acoustic guitar FOR FUCKING YEARS before i'd even heard of venetian snares???!!! i'm telling my mom!
:lol: :twisted: :twisted:

get down on your knees and suck the cock of good fortune that your whiney skinny little shit smeared face is on the other side of the planet you good-for-nothing transparent sack of puke. I'd edit a whole album together outta the sounds your ugly mug makes as I smash it to fuck with my laptop, mash the keyboard down your throat and push potato-peelers through your eyesockets as I relentlessly kick you in the balls at 280bpm

lol =D
that's hardcore =)

PreviousNext

Return to Bullshit