I AM MORE HARDCORE THAN YOU

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

What is the ultimate goal of breakcore/what makes some breakcore better than other breakcore?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:29 am

popularity
No votes
commercial success
6%
"hardcore"-ness
25%
complexity
19%
innovation
34%
musicality
16%

Total votes : 32
Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:33 am

Thallium wrote:
matt bleak wrote:lets see then...
me = convictions for armed robbery, assault with robbery, high speed pursuit, robbery, threat to kill, assault in company...'person of interest' in a homicide case (still unsolved),lengthy times in prison and youth detention...involuntarily hospitalized in psych ward X3, mentally ill but refuses to take medication or see psychiatrists, etc etc...everything i do is hardcore by default - sorry, not posing or anything but its just the facts.... I AM MORE HARDCORE THAN YOU even when i make girly gabber trax... sorry kids, i win :P :twisted: :twisted:

I agree, you do win...

...at making a complete dick of yourself.

srsly Matt, all you do is talk shit, offend people, start rumours, hurt/betray/test/backstab your friends, then have the audacity slash delusion of grandeur to pretend that everything is fine just because you post an apology on the internet. Newsflash: it's not, and you can't keep treating people that way. Quit yer jibber jabber and find an alternative outlet for your anger lest I come over and bitchslap you upside the head. Fo' shizzle.

and furthermore - i sincerely regret the day i ever befriended you mirella, you are as hecate aptly put it 'a waste of oxygen' ... u contribute NOTHING to any scene other than negativity, lies and malicious slander. i was a moron to have taken your side on the goth forum here in melbourne without reading through the entire archive of your posts, if i had of i would have realized very early on in the piece what a low-life piece of shit you really are, somebody who would stoop to almost anything just to win a shitty argument on the internet including insulting people's sexuality and threatening to call immigration on people for overstaying their visas. sure i am not perfect, i have my flaws and will readily admit them for all and sundry quite publicly as well. in the time that i was friends with you you were a manipulative piece of absolute excrement who attempted to turn me against many of my friends as well as various personalities in the breakcore/music world who you had long-running feuds with. i am still to this day reparing the damage to many of my friendships that were initiated by the spiteful hatred sown by you. there is a reason why you have to keep moving around mirella - its because you are deeply unhappy, and it is not your environment that is making you unhappy it is you - you hate yourself. stop running all around the world from yourself and confront who you are as a fucking person and deal with it instead of
creating shitty internet personas / constructs and spewing forth negative fucking garbage and unwanted criticisms about things you know very little about despite your very clever way of appearing to be a woman of high intelligence. quite frankly i despise you and i find it odd that you are now going to be living in melbourne soon which is possibly the only reason you emailed me a couple of days ago...i think you will find you have very few friends down here and you definitely do not have one in me...to put it bluntly go to hell and stay the fuck out of my life and away from my friends and their associates..you have done enough damage to last several lifetimes. go get some counselling or do whatever needs to be done to sort yourself out and stop taking out your bitterness on me and others.
"Sometimes I feel like a vampire" - Ted Bundy
http://www.myspace.com/mattbleak08

Hates Breakcore

Postby Thallium » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:34 am

matt bleak wrote:oh stfu mirella, there is a huge archive over at melbourne goth forum that stands as testament to what you are all about...you are a nasty piece of work and you should give it up - you won't find your next meal ticket on an internet forum!

Oh is that the same forum you got banned for twice for the same behaviour you're displaying now????/// LOL.

And no, I am a dry, sarcastic, cynical, politically incorrect "piece of work"; YOU on the other hand...

matt bleak wrote:me = convictions for armed robbery, assault with robbery, high speed pursuit, robbery, threat to kill, assault in company...'person of interest' in a homicide case (still unsolved),lengthy times in prison and youth detention...involuntarily hospitalized in psych ward X3, mentally ill but refuses to take medication or see psychiatrists, etc etc

now THAT'S nasty.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:35 am

Silent Frog wrote:Keep your arguments to the bedroom yeah? This was quite a good thread before all the trolling/troll baiting started.

yessir ;)

Hates Breakcore

Postby Thallium » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:17 pm

LOL did you honestly think I was going to take your bait? But seriously I'm really flattered that you've devoted so much time to researching my past and making "friends" with the enemies I'd forgotten about because I've actually grown up and moved on with my life since then, but fuck, by all means! Continue! Dig up as much of my internet/breakcore/soulseek/scene history you like because at the end of the day NOTHING, ANYWHERE, EVER, compares to this:

matt bleak wrote:me = convictions for armed robbery, assault with robbery, high speed pursuit, robbery, threat to kill, assault in company...'person of interest' in a homicide case (still unsolved),lengthy times in prison and youth detention...involuntarily hospitalized in psych ward X3, mentally ill but refuses to take medication or see psychiatrists, etc etc...everything i do is hardcore by default - sorry, not posing or anything but its just the facts.... I AM MORE HARDCORE THAN YOU even when i make girly gabber trax... sorry kids, i win :P :twisted: :twisted:

You, my dear, are what the internet, and society, call an EPIC FAIL.

P.S. next time try arguing with someone more inferior than you...

oh wait...

The Horse Lord!

Postby HORSE FORCE » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:35 pm

this thread needs moar lulz

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:39 pm

Thallium wrote:LOL did you honestly think I was going to take your bait? But seriously I'm really flattered that you've devoted so much time to researching my past and making "friends" with the enemies I'd forgotten about because I've actually grown up and moved on with my life since then, but fuck, by all means! Continue! Dig up as much of my internet/breakcore/soulseek/scene history you like because at the end of the day NOTHING, ANYWHERE, EVER, compares to this:

matt bleak wrote:me = convictions for armed robbery, assault with robbery, high speed pursuit, robbery, threat to kill, assault in company...'person of interest' in a homicide case (still unsolved),lengthy times in prison and youth detention...involuntarily hospitalized in psych ward X3, mentally ill but refuses to take medication or see psychiatrists, etc etc...everything i do is hardcore by default - sorry, not posing or anything but its just the facts.... I AM MORE HARDCORE THAN YOU even when i make girly gabber trax... sorry kids, i win :P :twisted: :twisted:

You, my dear, are what the internet, and society, call an EPIC FAIL.

P.S. next time try arguing with someone more inferior than you...

oh wait...

and nothing compares with threatening somebody over gmail :Mirella S____
to me

show details 4:50 AM (17 hours ago)

bwahahahhahaha be my guest

see you in melbourne!!!

yep you have really grown up mirella! and really moved on seeing as you are coming back to melbourne, whats the matter? mummy and daddy kicking you out? :lol:

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:41 pm

and more from miss 'grown up'....

Mirella S_________
to me

show details 5:20 AM (17 hours ago)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH omg this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO gonna be all over the internet by tomorrow

and bwahahahahahh you cant afford to EAT let alone take legal action!

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:43 pm

and re: the quotation you cant seem to get enough of quoting..you really really think that everything 'Matt Bleak' writes is true? and again, quit with the emails STALKER.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:51 pm

mirella : this is already all over the internet and the only person its gonna embarass is YOU who care so much about your precious internet persona..i've been called every name under the sun online including faggot, child molester, loser and so many more..do you really think ANYTHING you say could embarass me one bit in the slightest you fat overbearing no-life so she has to live her life through the internet lives of others RETARD??

Pwner

Postby pimperteen » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:05 pm

lol youre an idiot. stfu!

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:24 pm

censored/deleted
Last edited by matt bleak on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:26 pm

pimperteen wrote:lol youre an idiot. stfu!

never! ban me! or better yet ban thallium - she deleted half the stuff from here when she left last time SHE TOLD ME!!

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:49 pm

lesson learnt today : NOBODY is more hardcore than anybody else, and NOBODY has the right to dispense pearls of so-called 'wisdom' because nobody is superior to anybody else..everyone should take a good hard look at themselves and think more about the other person instead of trampling around the internet like some spoiled kid who can't get their own way..me, thallium, weyheyhey - everyone! we are all fucking idiots, we all talk utter shit and we all spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time online and take ourselves waaaaaaay too seriously..we should all be banned from the whole freaking internet! in the spirit of peace i am banning myself from this forum for 2 months starting today - provided thallium can resist the urge to dispense any more pearls of home-spun horseshit in this or any other thread i have posted in on here! and i apologize for nothing i have written in this thread other than unintentionally offending weyheyhey...i was just being a retard/trying to get a few cheap laughs (which seems to be in vogue on this forum) and had no idea this thread was meant to be deadly serious one and i also didn't mean to spark an international incident!/rant

Hardcore Member

Postby massenvernichtungsmusik » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:15 pm

come on ..
even with all this ironic subtext splatterd around in it its kinda lame
to end it this way..

but you`re right afterall i guess..

Pwncore Member

Postby Anticholinergic » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:49 pm

this thread is classic
can't belive it turned smth like this =D