How-To's written by members of this site... Don't know how to do it? Stop crying and read.
Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:00 am
Can someone tell me what he is using to rearrange the beat, in the beginning? The thing with the randomizer function
Is it still soundforge or is it acid or something else ?
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:00 am
i think its ZERO-X beat creator
of id not then its acid pro
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:00 am
definitely looks like acid pro to me
well i'm a noob and i've been doing some bricolage with acid so far...though i hear everywhere that renoise is way better to make breakcore and i'm considering gettin into it, though it seems less intuitive...so i'm kind of surprised to see shitmat using it
opinions anyone ?
- Posts: 326
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:00 am
- Location: Colchester, Essex
yeah its acid pro
He doesnt use that anymore though.
This is a great video though!
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:00 am
- Location: BRITISH NORTHERN IRELAND
yeah cool vid old topic tho
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: bristol, uk
he's using zero beat creator and acid - also using dffx transverb on the breaks rendering little bits out - no thats just silly..
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:00 am
- Posts: 793
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:00 am
He's using AudioMulch at the start, I gave that shit a go once, but fuck me man, it's like a grey screen with a load of poxy white boxes, fuck that
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:00 am
Renoise can also do that kind of stuff as well...
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: UK
It starts off a bit shit but it gets a lot better, thanks for posting.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: Bristol
nice video great post mate
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: Schouwen-Deutschland
it was a little helpfull for me but i mostly dont understand how he does it, sounds a bit crappy the way he creates it but ill jsut shut up because i still gotta create something
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:00 am
Return to Tutorials
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests