Discuss Independent labels.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

n0Ob

FF News: Abdulla 'arrives,' in Philadelphia

Postby footprints » Fri May 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Welcome to Footprints Filmworks

~~The WoW Starts Now...~~

Since 1881

This website, F I L M , book, newspaper and CD is filmed, p r i n t e d, 'marketed,' and distributed by Footprints Filmworks, Footprints Investments LTD, FF News and The Footprints Stock Exchange...To advertise kindly contact us on....

(+1132) 623 7865 (012) 370 3469 0847867865

N. B. To the person who hacked the Footprints Filmworks website-I have your ip address and the charge has been laid against you...You should be picked up by the local police in this week...I know who you are...

-Management

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'

Footprints Filmworks 'your world number one,' media source will be associating a shareholders meeting in July and residents from all over the 10 100 communities are invited...Get ready for a 'power packed,' weekend this July...To book your seats please call us...Prices range from R100 to R1200-00 per seat....Residents from the community will Learn.Explore.Discover.Create....With Footprints Filmworks....

The company originated with an idea to become South Africa's fastest, biggest, wealthiest and 'most liked,' company with the teachings of our forefathers...Today, with the grace of the Almighty we own 10 100 websites, 8 newspapers, five films and three magazines...Our goals of further growing our business can only be appreciated by you our 'loyal readers...'

With the passage of time, space, 'matter,' and energy we are able to provide you with the best and 'quality,' reading material that will perhaps leave a footprint in your life...Our goal, our dream, our ambition and our success here at F00tprints is you our valued supporters...We can only be 'world number one,' with you....

When the company started in the early days, it was a day where we worked out of the garage, writing advertisers messages and today with the grace of God, we have moved to a 5000m2 office...Our message through time has perhaps changed, but the message always comes to you our reader in one form or another...Footprints Filmworks will be creating the 'all new,' Footprints M0bile in 2012 as a mechanism to distribute messages shared on Footprints...The message 'system,' like all our products will be freely avaliable to the public....

Footprints Filmworks has been 'newly-listed,' on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (FFF) and shares are available at R4.50 per share (May-July 2011...) Shares of the FFF share move according to ratio's and shareholders statements...Our goal to list on every stock exchange in the world will focus on creating our own Footprints Stock Exchange, whereby, you can list your business with us-trading on our margin platform...To know more about this feature-please contact any of our marketing staff....

This is a long book, film and website-hense-we suggest you put the heater on or cuddle up when you read this forum-whatever version you viewing this from....Put the kettle on and get ready to be 'dazzed and amazed,' by Footprints Filmworks...

Now that you are 'ready and comfortable,' please view our version with an open mindset and ready to advertise with us-in whatever form-be it in the form of advice, or in the form of finance, or in the form of 'just supporting,' your community-we gladly-Welcome you to join and explore...Remember that we have the experience of over 100 years and any 'young minds,' who care to capture their imagination with us-is also welcome...At Footprints Filmworks we pride ourselves to provide you with 'simply the best...'

Footprints Filmworks has 'newly,' opened an office in the United States and will launch 500 000 'community websites,' for community leaders and advertisers to advertise their businesses, their organizations, their 'leadership slogans,' or anything related to promoting their company...This will be in a form of a banner advert to 'the worldwide,' audiences....Advertising prices for South African communities START at R1000-00 per month and $786 dollars for a bundle of 50 'community websites...' To find out more...Google Footprints Filmworks....

Footprints Filmworks has been well-linked up with 'per second news,' and this can be viewed by watching the side-screen of this website...Many of our news is 'perhaps tainted,' as America is a country that has taken well to our thinking and mindset....Our South African branches are currently located in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town and 'opening soon,' in Durban....Head of news and public relations for South African advertising is Ayesha Abdulla....Please contact our head-office should you choose to promote 'your news,' on our forums....Footprints Filmworks welcomes 'new actors,' who choose to act in our feature films-currenly and in the future....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Father, The President,'

Chapter One

This is my true love story with falling in love with 'The PrinCe of my Dreams...' Omar Abdulla. Since it was the year 2025 we had worked on several trends and learnt from our folks the importance of yesterday, the meaning of tomorrow and the risk of the future...I am a South African white woman who wrote this story more than five years ago with the support and guidance of my friends, my community 'my dreams,' and my ambitions I am able to tell the story that would perhaps leave shadows- of- passion in ones heart,ones mind, ones body and ones spirit...

I heard stories about Abdulla long before he became President of the United States and since we have had endless-moments discussing his past, his present and his future I have learnt that he has always stood with the teachings of his father...His father who turns 81 this summer says that his son had worked 'hard and smart,' to achieve his dreams from his father...Abdulla who has worked to become one of the nations 'Superstars,' has become a well-known celebrity in the United States, South Africa, India and internationally...My story of meeting and falling in love with Omar starts in early 2010 where he 'smirked and joked,' with me at a local party...

At that stage when we met he had just completed his Bcom in Risk Management and was studying the importance of leaders who left a 'successful footprint,' in society. I am from a middle-upper class family whilst Omar is from the community of Philadelphia where he grew up...After him completing with his degree at the University of Los Angeles his family traveled to a nearby American community-Philadelphia...My name is Alison Kells and this is my true story with falling in love with a guy whom perhaps knew what the future held for both of us...When he first traveled from Los Angeles to Philadelphia he had dreams to pursue his dreams by working for the local American Stock Exchange...

Alison: Perhaps the day will come when I see the shadows- of- passion who follow me in my sleep..

Omar: Oh hello-Alison...How are you doing...You seem so distant lately with me, what's cooking goodlooking...!

This was the first Sunday that I had met with Omar at a local community bazaar...At that time Omar was not this power-hungry personality because I suppose he had the backing of his entire family...What attracted me to Omar was not his sense of humor-it was his 'touch of class,' that perhaps had even me bedazzled and dazzed...Whilst the community of the United States might value this written assignment by me, I am still doing my best to showcase his talent to the best of my ability...You see, as a White woman I have become accustomed to people who learn from their fathers....I learnt from Omar, from the first experience that family was the key to success towards ones mind, ones body, ones heart and ones spirit....

I grew up in Gauteng in the community of South Africa where the country is probably run by business sharks who 'think they know it all...' I've always read American media about the girl who falls in love with PrinCe Charming, but to me the risk of running for the American presidency prompted me to 'focus my attention,' on this guy whom I saw long before the world knew about him...When Omar and I finally fell in love he always said that his greatest teaching was from the teachers who taught him the importance of 'doubling ones risk,' on the o p p o r t u n i t y of tomorrow...I was 18 years old when I met with Omar in 2010 and he was 26, a mere e i g h t years older than me...

I've always admired a person who stood tall based on his own achievements and not of those who stood on other people's shoulders...I was quite a dreamer myself before I met Omar, and perhaps I was saving myself for a person who could 'win my heart,' quickly and with the utmost of class, elegance, finesse and love...His w o r d s will always leave a f o o t p r i n t in my heart when I often read stories about him in the local newspaper and related websites....Sometimes I sit at night thinking how I supported and loved Omar for him to be where he is today...I guess in the year 2010, I was mixed up as to what I wanted and chose this dude who taught me that with s i m p l e words he could stem my heart into something 'out of this world...'

When films were released about Omar Abdulla regarding his media profile I started to get attracted to this guy who actually had 'spunk&funk,' on and off the camera. At that time he was working with the American Stock Exchange with business mergers and international companies...I knew that if Omar, could just see me once he would be attracted to me because firstly I was a young white female and secondly I knew that Omar had taste in style when it comes to women....Although I have heard that he dated bombshells as girlfriends he had never dated a white-woman who could compete his aggressive and prowling personality....The second time I met with Omar was when he called me from his office stating that he wanted to meet me on the basis of creating a 'community leadership project,' for the local community....

Omar: Hello Alison...I am confirming the meeting for Sunday Evening so that we can discuss what we spoke about at the community bazaar last month...

Alison: I will be available for two hours but you will have to hurry as I have meetings booked up the entire week...

Omar: Okay, then see you then...

Although I am South African by birth and Omar is American because he lived in America for five years he has the citizenship to be a leader and runner for the American Presidency....He had been living in Philadelphia for seven years after leaving South Africa because the country was being riddled by 'sharks dressed in suites...' We were attracted to each other because of our home-birth-being....South Africa....

I enjoyed to meet my people who showed interest in my business...Although when I met with Omar I was 18, I still had a matric examination behind my name...I remember it was April 2010 when he called me to discuss a business proposition he had with me....I remember at that time I was seeking employment in the local community as anything, as long as I could work for someone and add value to some-one's business....So when we met on that treasured Sunday Evening, the door-bell rang. I knew it was him, so I sprayed on a little extra of my favourite perfume....DKNY.....

Alison: I waited for you, the entire day....How are you doing...Did you receive my job CV for the job opportunity at your firm....

Omar: Yes, I did, I have read some of your achievements and think that you have such a long way to go...Perhaps we could discuss what features of yours you would like to work towards to further enhance your career...

Alison: I have been so confused as to what I want in the future. I am only 18 years old and I feel that my parents have given me so much...Sometimes I think that they have over-invested in their daughter....

Omar: (Laughs)- Well, someday you will thank me for coming to visit you today...I know that you have worked towards your dreams Alison, yet I feel that I can help 'bring you up,' if you join our business enterprise in this week...he said...

Not to sound 'too happy,' I tried to play it safe by asking him what basic requirements I should adhere to including salary packages and the opportunity for 'outstanding work...'

I remember when I met him on that Sunday evening, he looked more handsome then the first time I seen him...I remember one of his friends told me that Omar is like a freak who gets hotter and hotter 'each day...'

We kept on speaking and talking about his business, but somehow I felt that his business-talk was a ploy to try one of his tricks...I have heard that Abdulla always had a way in which he approached his women...Although I was only 18 at that time, I always dream't of meeting a guy who really worked with the way he thinks....In those days I was the type of girl who sat at home, waiting for people to approach me and use their energy to create new talent...Abdulla said that he was working on becoming the President of United States and was planning to launch 'leadership speeches,' throughout the community within the year and required my support, guidance, love and ambition to work on his time. I figured that I had nothing to loose and not to mention that I kinda liked this guy...Before he left my home, he asked me to take a walk with him to the carpark where he parked his car....

Alison: My papa taught me to have respect for the gentlemen I meet for business and pleasure and I am asking you if you had one wish what would you wish for....

Omar: If I had one wish, I would wish for a thousand more...

Alison: I said that if you really care for someone how would you show it in the most dynamic way...

Omar: Well, I have been in love before, so I would not truly know the meaning of love...I have decided to think about your job opportunity and will call you later tomorrow...

Alison: I have never really looked at an Indian male with so much lust, magic, happiness and style in my heart...

This was the time in my life where I did not know what to do as towards the future of what Omar and I dream't about....Over the next few months we continued to chat and speak about what people in United States would like to see as a 'changing mechanism,' that could heal the wounds of the past....I remember one evening he said that the past of American's was not as bad as foreign investors had said....I was quickly learning from Omar because of his speed and coping mechanisms within the 'uBuntu of South Africa...' Perhaps his teachings in South Africa could aid the American's towards a 'new-world-realm...'

During the Winter of October 2010, Omar was being sought-off selfish towards his ideas because he was constantly being pulled apart by his friends who complained about his lack- of- passion on days that Sabbath leaders in Miami will remember. It was almost a year that Omar and I had since met and I was starting to feel as though that I could not push him too hard or too fast because I loved him so much, more than perhaps his own family will dare...

Alison: So Omar, perhaps we should consider marriage since we have been dating for the last one year with you being all 'quirky with me,' in these months.....

Omar: You know Alison, marriage is something our g r a n d p a r e n t s prepare for us....We have to remember and consider our teachings from our fathers to understand what they want for us...In the olden days, we could not just say we want to marry someone and it happens....Falling in love with a person is one thing and one should consider the other spectrum of the rainbow....

I remember writing in my journal that evening returning from the local Mcdonalds restaurant in Philadelphia stating what he said....

I remember at an early age of 26 in that October 2011 Omar seemed to have it all including the materialistic possessions of life including me, me, me and me......!

Well, not to sound too loving to him, he did have it all to me....Here was a guy that every person in the Metropolitian Area of South Africa believed in and all he could do was talk about the 'holy grail of his father.....'

His father Akber Abdulla bought his son a Ferrari at age 21 where he thought that his son will reap billions of rands for investors on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange...Mr. Akber Abdulla did not care much about me as Alison because he perhaps left his son Omar in my 'safe hands...'

The year 2011 'will always,' be remembered by me, because Omar Abdulla and I wed in October 2011, where we settled in one of the biggest homes in The United States....It was too quickly for me to record every moment Omar and I shared and thus the creation of this book on behalf of my Omar and I....'My Father, The President....'

Barack Obama will perhaps be remebered as the American President who became 'famous and popular,' within months of releasing his book...'Dreams from my Father....'

When Omar and I married in October 2011, i was tuned into the everyday lifestyle of an Indian....I am a white-female and to me marrying an Indian male seemed 'new to the both of us...." In early 2012, Omar and I decided that it was time to put his 'presidential dreams,' into action by launching speeches and talk shows in Texas, Philadelphia, Miami and Los Angeles....At that time, Omar was relatively new to politics and as a businessman he could use his 'twin power,' to win friends in Parliament....

We had been married only two years with the birth of our first daughter Sakeena....Sakeena was born on the day that Omar and I celebrated our two year anniversary....I was only twenty-one years old and here I was with a new-born child and my Omar to take care off...In 2012, Sakeena grew up fast with 'magic moments,' that the local community newspaper shared...I remember Omar sitting in the nursery 'singing and humming,' to his little one....For me, it was more about the children than the growth of Omar's dreams because I knew if I followed his heart and mind I would always realize his 'future dreams....'

Alison: Omar, do you think that one day our children will love us the way we love our own parents?

Omar: Well Alison, If my children love me half as much as I love my parents I will be happy....

Alison: If you were to compare your growing up to the growing-up that you went through what would you say love...?

Omar: Hmmm...I think and ponder sometimes that my childhood was very much normal...My father was always my backbone and my mum was my 'greatest seller....'

Alison: We are living alone in this big home and we have always had guests comparing their lifestlye to ours, do you think that my love for you shows within these walls....I mean Omar-Who would ever get to now the 'love-bite moments,' we share....

Omar: Haha....Please switch off the lights I have a long day tomorrow baby....

It was then that I realized that although I thought of myself as alone as a human being that being brought-up by my parents was 'my world...' I guess living with O m a r changed my perception to 'open my telescope view towards the future....'

2012 for American's was a challenge with the National Olympic Games, The Rolex Super Cup, The Footprints Champions Trophy, The World Economic Forum, The Tiger Woods Championship, The Formulae 1, The American Hockey and the Gunstun July....Omar Abdulla and I always made it a point to attend to all national affairs as he was grooming himself towards leading The United States at the helm....Many moments stuck out in our relationship in 2012 because we toured Miami, Texas, Los Vegas and many oceanic communities that showed interest in the businesses that we were promoting....

Sakeena was growing up as a normal child would grow with her taking her first steps on her first birthday...I remember Omar and I had a special birthday party for her with her favourite cartoon character 'Mickey Mouse....'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'My Father, The President...'
Chapter Two

Since I was born in 1992 as Alison Kells I have remembered the teachings from my parents and today the 7 of December 2013 I can safely say 'Thank You...' Growing up my Sakeena has always been a dream of Omar and mine's since we wed in October 2011....I found myself pregnant again with my second child-Akber...Omar has said that his first son be named after his father Akber... 2012, and 2013 were breeze years for 'The Abdulla family,' as their children were growing with the teachings of the Almighty...Although I am born Christian my Muslim name is XXXXXX....I remember crying to myself when I tucked Sakeena in bed that night praying that her brother Akber loves her the way her parents Omar and Alison loves her....

'Oh Lord, please forgive me for the sins that I have committed....Oh Lord, I pray that my daughter grows up to be bigger than her parents wishes for her....Oh Lord, I pray that you be the 'sound, touch, taste and love,' in my words when growing my little one's up....Oh Lord, my Akber is being born in November, please let him be born with the success of his father and the love of his mother....Oh Lord, I pray that my husband stop being so 'naughty-by nature,' with me and concentrate on his 'presidential dreams....' Oh Lord, I pray that every wish I think be created in reality..." Ameen....

That was my prayer that evening and within the next few weeks I worked as hard as I can to prepare Omar for concerts in all national cities....In 2013, Omar was being interviewed and advertised on almost all forms of media and all I could do was pray, pray,pray and pray for his today.....

In February 2012, I had joined several organizations and leadership programs to prepare what the future would hold for both of us....One thing I loved about Omar was the fact that he 'always,' supported what I did...At that time I wanted to discover about life, I attended as many motivational and speech programs for him because I k n e w one day he would shine beyond the millions of headlines about him....In 2013, Omar had become this Mega-Superstar to local American's and many community leaders had his name on their lips....Many of the headlines read; 'Abdulla 'tops,' World Number One,' Is Abdulla ready to tackle the American presidency? 'Abdulla 'eyes,' rate drops,'

In 2013 Omar and I were perhaps at the peak of our love interest or so I thought....We could often snuggle up and watch the sun rise, some days we would sit watching films and some days we would sought ourselves out by 'playing childish games,' with each other....My mother Zustermina had taught me that Indians have a certain way that they do things and follow that trend their entire lives....Sure enough, Omar had loved me for my sexy legs and 'boombastic personality,' but I wanted to know more about this guy that was the father of my children...Could he be the guy that I could remain faithful and married to for fifty years as I originally dreamed when playing with Cinderella and 'The PrinCe...'

Many stories were perhaps untold towards the last two years since we got married in 2011...I will always remember the 'mystery gifts,' that I often received from Omar....In 2012, before the national elections, Omar had visited his home country-South Africa to meet with members of the community who were routing for his American presidency....Whilst Omar was abroad I took the time to teach Sakeena the importance of what a mother is....We would often attend 'Mother and Daughter,' contests that enabled her a better future when she grows up. Omar's family had stood with me, whilst he was away, and I always knew that he would return in a couple of months....He had traveled to South Africa in 2012, because he wanted to discover 'new trends,' that could aid everyday American's....

When Omar, returned from his mother country-South Africa and Akber was born, it was time that things got hectic for the both of us....Sure enough, we had just celebrated our three year anniversary and something deep-down inside of me wanted more....Although many of the story books that I read at University and to my children were driven with the fact that one-day I could escort my children to the best of schools and universities....One evening, Omar had shared some interesting information to me....

Omar: Alison, I feel as though we are doing our best towards the future of ourselves today, and I somehow feel that the original dreams that we had since we got married are somehow-tainted.....

Alison: Omar, I have been warning you to stop working so hard....I have often sent messages to you to not work too hard especially when your energy is 'as high as a kite...'

Omar: I am feeling that my father's dreams are slowly being realized and the friends that I have worked towards are all happy with the returns that I have provided for them....I have lost the youth that I once had and want so much more....I was thinking that our morning jog should be increased from 30 minutes to 45 minutes....

Alison: Omar, I know that you have so much to be proud about and yet I sometimes realize that your dreams are too much for me....Our children are still 'young at heart,' and you only turning 30 this October.....

Omar: My father has become older with the passage of time and I feel that everytime I am with him, I either get 'smacked and kicked,' or 'loved and appreciated....' My confidence levels are beaming to say the least, yet I have discovered that our emotions are mixed....

Alison: Baby, we have had so many memories in these l a s t three years, and I have never done anything to harm or destroy your reputation...I feel that the people that we learn from should be friends otherwise there won't be trust for the future....

Omar: Hmmm...What do you mean our friends should have trust towards us...All we have done for the people who have come across us, is helped them....We can't do more.....I am starting to feel as though it's more about your friends than us....

Alison: Well, my dearest Omar...We were brought up differently and sometimes I like to feel appreciated by other people and not only you...You have this 'pie in the sky,' dream that one day you will run The United States and become President of United States...What about me huh? Don't you think that I hide my feelings and thoughts to you-towards how I truly feel...

Omar: Oh Alison, stop being such a baby....We have done well, in the l a s t three years and we will always be bedazzled by the people we meet...As you said, our children are still 'young at heart,' and our relationship should not always be about them....

It was then that I realized that as a White-female I perhaps had to become better tuned into the 'whole vibe,' of an Indian marriage....As American's marriage is a topic that every household experiences....Sometimes we fall in love with the people whom we love, sometimes the love is ever-lasting, sometimes the love is brief and sometimes the love is forever....I guess with Omar, it seemed that the road to our love had just started and I could not wait for the next moment....In 2012, and 2013 I had discovered a 'whole new me,' towards the learning about media and how people perceive themselves as 'dreams of the community....' I had undertaken a project to learn from well-known people the importance of risk, investment, community leadership, business relationships, visualizion, motivation, 'The VIP,' and many inter-personal skills that helped mature my love towards Omar....

Being a wife of a well-known businessman and future President of United States has it's up's and down's....We were never short of anything in the house and our children were perhaps more spoilt then how Omar and I grew up....The bedroom life was 'fantastic,' but I knew that we could discover so much more, if he allowed me the opportunity to 'drive his d r e a m s...'

Footprints Filmworks in 2012 had been ranked as the f a s t e s t growing business in South Africa with turnover exceeding two hundred-billion rand....To me- it was never about the money, because my parents had taught me 'survival skills,' to discover the eclipse of life....Omar had chosen to list his business Footprints Filmworks on the local SA stock market although he was living in the United States as he believed in the 'hearty appeal,' of heritage.... Here I was with two children at 23, and all that I could do that Saturday afternoon was pour a glass of ice-tea for Omar and to discuss his ideas about what our relationship had become....

Alison: Omar, if you could change the past of the last 29 years of your life, what would you change or what would you improve in your everyday lifestyle....?

Omar: I think times change people, and over time people change....When I was young in school I was known as 'The Playboy,' that snooped all the girls in the park...After I discovered the meaning of life in my early twenties, I chose more from life, you know...Like if you see something before it happens....I always wanted to give my children the best in all forms of the game....Billions of dollars traded on any exchange in the world could not 'double,' the experiences I have or had....How about you....??

Alison: I know for a fact that I would marry you everyday of my life O M A R....I feel as though that love is perhaps undervalued in the modern world we live in....Whatever happened to the experiences that 'our forefathers,' had with their wives....Honestly Omar, I feel that love is in the details and if we work 'as a team,' we could never loose, especially if you portray yourself the way you do in the community and our beloved country....

Omar: Oh how 'cute...' Growing up who were your role-models and what was your idea about the future of yourself, your country, your dreams and your 'love-interest...'

Alison: (Chuckles:) My love interest will always be you Omar, because I realized a long time ago that the man who 'kisses,' me the way you do, will be my friend for life....I always had you in my diary Omar, long before you became a reality...In school my role models were my teachers and some of my friends...If you are talking about global history I would say George Washington, Sachin Tendulkar, Barack Obama, Hannah Montana, Michael Jackson, Oprah Winfrey. my sisters, my brothers, my father, my mother and many friends I met along the way....I would say Omar Abdulla 'tops,' my list....

Omar: Well, I'd better....I like George Washington, because I learnt about his ideas about the old-style America...I guess that our styles from the early days have changed somewhat....I have always loved music, the arts, business and you.....Now we have Sakeena and Akber so I want to do my best for them and our 'little family...'

Our little family tree had just started and Omar had dreams to achieve one of his fathers wishes for him-to achieve his treasured prize of e i g h t children....I remember that when he told me that he wants to focus his attention on e i g h t children I thought that my children should be as 'smart,' as Akber Abdulla because of his crackling-brain talk to Omar....Omar Abdulla was young and as a father of two I could see that he was happy with what he currently has-but wanted the opportunity to realize his father's dreams....His President of The United States title will become a reality in 2025 where he leads The United States as the national head....

2013 was like a light year for the both of us, as Omar had worked with government members in Parliament...He had met all 447 members of Parliament paying special attention to the Minister of Finance, Minister of Defence, Minister of Education, Minister of Health, Minister of Inter-relationships, Minister of Transport, Minister of Home Affairs and Minister of Footprints Stock Markets....As the wife of Omar in 2013, I often met and spoke to these leaders of our country at the comfort of our home....I remember once the Minister of Defence had said that our home was more like a castle than a home....The Minister of Defence had liked my design of the castle including the children's bedrooms, the dining-rooms, the patio and the sun-room...

Days were numbered for Omar in 2013 as his businesses were starting to blossom, especially the new businesses that he had invested in....I remember Omar often purchased shares in newly listed companies on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, American Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange and The Greek Stock Exchange as a way of hedging his investments into his own businesses....Omar had somewhat of a relationship-antenna when he invested in other forms of businesses....I remember at that time he often spoke to his stock broker to invest in shares Pick 'n Pay, Vodacom, Harmony, Anglo-Platinum, Footprints Investments LTD, Nismedia, Trudon and Edcon...The companies were being traded on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange where Omar had invested a sum of R888 million rand in 2013....He had expected that the positions he took in the market would reap a 88 percent return in three months....Omar's other businesses that he invested in included businesses with no capital but had the backing of a substantial potential....Omar was more like a Venture Capital investor to these businesses who wanted to grow their businesses beyond the 'normal growth rate,' of the 502 000 businesses in South Africa and the more than 3 million businesses in the United States.

Alison: Omar, what is your favourite tool when investing into any business that you were to invest in....??

Omar: I love to invest into new talent and a new opportunity for someone to generate a profit...The olden days of trade had all revolved around the basis of profit on goods or services....Over the past I have invested into 'p a p e r forms of return,' and over time I learn't that stock is also a good form of investment...Like for retail and wholesale merchants and your day-to-day traders who earn a daily income...

Alison: If you were to compare your investment risk to the Warren Buffet's and Bill Gates of the world where would you fit in....??

Omar: I created my first million at 16, my first billion at 25 and my hundren billion rand target was reached last year....My richest man in the world target would be reached in 2020 if my investments go 'according to plan...' I guess the key to any type of investment or business is 'know your product...' It might sound old-fashioned but as the top dogs of history including Ben Bernanke and Alan Greenspan would say; 'Investment into the future of ones potential is the best return,' or 'Invest in yourself that way you e m p o w e r others around you...."

Alison: Lekker, Lekker-Wanna play a game....

Omar: Sure, why not....I am a bit tired after a long day Alison, what's on your mind...What you want to play...

Alison: Trival Pursuit....

Omar: Haha, you study the answers to the questions all day and when I return from office you want to test me....Sure go-ahead....

Alison: Which is the hottest planet in the solar system....??

Omar: Mercury...!

Alison: Good....What is the name of the first person I fell in love with....??

Omar: Oh come on, I thought we going to be serious...Obviously his name is Omar...

Alison: Good Answer....What is the national brand drink of Bombay...

Omar: Bombay Krush?

Alison: Yes Baby....Another one...Who is the current Prime Minister of Britain??

Omar: Sir Richard Branson...

Alison: Well Done again...Last one before bed love...What is the the warmest sea in the world....

Omar: The Red Sea...Now I'm going to bed...Remember your promise to me...We have to create a new child in the morning...I will wait for your call...I love you Alison...

Alison: I love you more Omar....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sat May 21, 2011 9:19 am

Wtf is this shit :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Return to Independent