Digitech schematics?

Gear Debates, Reviews, Rants, and Raves. And of course a touch of bragging.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Hardcore Member

Digitech schematics?

Postby killstablo » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a schematic for the Digitech x-series synth wah envelope filter pedal?
Killstablo - evil ink

Pwner

Postby phleg » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

ask google...maybe..?

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:46 pm

try here: http://experimentalistsanonymous.com/
don't see that particular unit in the archives, but you may find something similar or ask someone there

Hardcore Member

Postby killstablo » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:18 pm

phleg wrote:ask google...maybe..?

Trust me, I've searched high and low for this schematic, if it came up on google I wouldnt be posting on here.

rokhausen wrote:try here: http://experimentalistsanonymous.com/
don't see that particular unit in the archives, but you may find something similar or ask someone there

Thanks man, i did already look there but thanks anyway. Digitech won't release a schematic for it. bastards :evil:
Killstablo - evil ink

Hardcore Member

Postby Warpsmasher » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:56 am

There is something magical about that pedal, isn't there? It's a little buzzy, and I wish they would make a new version with true bypass, but it's still a real gem with some truly unique sounds. I would also like to try out the Bass Synth Wah and see how it sounds in comparison. It's not surprising that they won't release the schematics; if just anybody could make those sounds with a VST the pedal would become obsolete and lose it's appeal. I wonder if there's some unique waveform sample in there that gives it its character...

Hardcore Member

Postby epilektric » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Hmmm, Digitech's policy is that schematics for current products are not released and that schematics for discontinued products can be obtained by mailing $10 to them. $10!? Why not just put them on their website for free?

I found this site of schematics. I didn't see the Digitech pedal on there but the site could still be useful to someone else.

Hardcore Member

Postby killstablo » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 am

Warpsmasher wrote:There is something magical about that pedal, isn't there?

There certainly is. Plug a stylophone in it, sounds awesome

wpilektric wrote:Hmmm, Digitech's policy is that schematics for current products are not released and that schematics for discontinued products can be obtained by mailing $10 to them. $10!? Why not just put them on their website for free?

I know man, saw that shit. Fuck em. That link you posted has some good shit. the list is huge!

Nothing to do with this topic but has anyone ever tried makin pcb's with those etch resist pens? Never used one, thinking about giving it a go but theres some negative reviews out there.
Killstablo - evil ink

Return to Hardware