RS 7000

Gear Debates, Reviews, Rants, and Raves. And of course a touch of bragging.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

n3wb

RS 7000

Postby Poznatek » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:21 pm

Have you ever heard of the Yamaha RS-7000 ? No ?

Have you ever tried to make break core with an RS-7000 ? No?

I did that...and still doing ... that machine is everything i've ever wanted and needed... it's great to use..... and it's twice that good when you plug a KP3 (Kaoss Pad 3) to the Line-Out of the RS....

As an example:

I take a sample...put it onto the SD card... play it in the RS.... which is ripping up the sample with a mathematical algorith... and out comes ... every single SNARE / CLAP / DRUM thats in the beat.... right after that i can use every "part" of the loop ... and put it in another place to make another beat out of the "parts" of the old beat and its wicked...i can tell.... also the big effekt bank combined with a Master effect Section is crazy! ... I like it.....

Just search for "weasel busters" on youtube.... there you get (just a little) example of what the machine is able to do to your Patterns...

just wanted to tell...

Three Poster

Postby AudiaX » Tue May 06, 2008 8:07 am

GEIL...

CoreCore Member

Postby somebedroomdj » Fri May 30, 2008 4:08 am

Thinking of selling off my sp808 and mc307 and picking up one of these bad boys. I'm torn though because I love the effects on the 808 and just the overall feel of it. But the functionality and absence of a zip drive makes the 7000 pretty appealing.

Return to Hardware