A NOTE TO ANYONE WHO HAS OR WILL UPLOAD SAMPLES TO THIS BOAR

Post links, share files, discuss miscellaneous samples. All things samples

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

what does this board need more samples of?

gabber kicks
44%
snares
22%
copies of the amen break
22%
open high hats
11%
fresh prince theme song
No votes
cowbells
No votes

Total votes : 9
Elite!

A NOTE TO ANYONE WHO HAS OR WILL UPLOAD SAMPLES TO THIS BOAR

Postby cuttingagent » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:04 am

hi guys!

i'm just noticing a lot of dead links on this board. chances are someone will come to DL your packs a year or two after you've posted them, and find a great pack with a dead rapidshit link. in that spirit i heartily reccomend posting everything on MEDIAFIRE.COM as it will store your packs permantly. you don't have to reg or login although you can if you wanna keep tabs on your files. you also dont have a waiting time on your download and all that annoying crap.

the only thing is the file gotta be <100MB but if it's bigger than that you can store it in multi parts or whatever.

i just want all the packs to be up here forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

so if you've posted a pack here, please check back to see if it still works! thanks!
([agent.)]

Postby Ruffatron » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:36 pm

nice idea. i've been lurking around here for quite a while and hav bumped into broken links meself several times (can you believe it!?), so yeah, mediafire is a good solution for now. don't know how long trey're gonna keep things as they are, though, so we might just be looking for another huge free corporal host in a year or two. that's some time, it' not forever*1.000.000 though.

anyway, i like the suggestion and will start packing some shit and sending them up there.

Return to Samples