Reaktor users help please.

Post links, share files, discuss VSTs. All things VSTs

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Hardcore Member

Reaktor users help please.

Postby Ridylan G » Tue May 18, 2010 5:43 am

Hey, I used this program on my friends computer before I downloaded it and he paid for his copy so he's registered for user uploaded patches from their website.. I was wondering if anyone here knows a way for me to get my hands on those 'cause i have a cracked version. 8)

CoreCore Member

Postby Skornsteen » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Hey, kinda late response, you can only acces those patches if you have a registered NI account with a registered Reaktor, which is well worth it's money, but if you got no cash, like a lot of people, or whish not to spend it on some zeros and ones, you should ask your mate to download them for you I guess.
Or look for an alternative site where they upload these patches.
Hope this helps.

Postby BluEater » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:17 pm

:evil: why dont you try buyin the programs you want. downloadin that shit is faggish. im as broke as any of u guys and i still purchase every program i get.

Supah No0b

Postby Infinite I » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:15 am

BluEater wrote::evil: why dont you try buyin the programs you want. downloadin that shit is faggish. im as broke as any of u guys and i still purchase every program i get.

Fuk them!! you sound like a rich fag wanting to suck their cocks! giuy!

Although my friend and I have been trying to wangle a copy of maxforlive, worked out there may be a way if you pay 125-150 :wink:

Hardcore Member

Postby Ridylan G » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 am

BluEater wrote::evil: why dont you try buyin the programs you want. downloadin that shit is faggish. im as broke as any of u guys and i still purchase every program i get.

Im sure its worth the money but it sounds like your not as broke as me!

Three Poster

Postby Damian Ghettoblaster » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:31 am

there are a few reaktor user torrents about a top50 and a 2006-2008 one but nothing really new

the future is to learn about reaktor and build your own

Three Poster

Postby kr1l » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:33 am

Try to start from a simple things: fm based synth's, samplers, recorders-check youtube for tutorials, read some articles, if u download the patches it don't makes u reaktor user. sorry for my english, it's crap, i know.

Return to VSTs