freewarez for linux please :0)

Want to talk about software? Editing tools? Effects Processors? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

freewarez for linux please :0)

Postby annoying » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:24 am

ok so I been workin n shit not exactly the anarchist lifestyle but I'm not exactly an anarchist anyhow I say this beacause I have been wasting my wages on (amongst other things) a new pc which I will be puttig ubuntustudiuo (linux) on and untill renoise comes out on linux I will be at a loose end as to what software to put on the damn thing and I dont wanna have to be using a windows emulator cos that would kinda deafet the object and also dont wanna be spendig money unless its on renoise or hardware so basically I could of said that i alot less detail but decent glitch worthy (but not in the performance of the software) free linux software sutable for glitchy kinda shit n nething else really I spose please list :0) ;)

Supah No0b

Postby Jill Sandwich » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:48 pm

I'm not really a Linux user, but there's a a nice selection of freeware trackers that have been either written for or ported to Linux. Skale, Soundtracker, and MilkyTracker are a few examples. Those might be able to tide you over until the Linux Renoise port goes public.

Return to Software