Ableton 8 public beta

Want to talk about software? Editing tools? Effects Processors? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

N0oO0obZoR

Postby Manow » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:29 pm

rtificial wrote: Ohhhh boy! Looks like I may have to go back to 7 to make tracks and finish stuff and stick with 8 for DJing.

Well that's the same what i was thinking , to get 7 , do you think i would miss live 8 as soon as i will start with 7 ,because i actually dont got any clue of what they changed aside the fact 7 has no multiprocess support...?

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Manow wrote:
rtificial wrote: Ohhhh boy! Looks like I may have to go back to 7 to make tracks and finish stuff and stick with 8 for DJing.

Well that's the same what i was thinking , to get 7 , do you think i would miss live 8 as soon as i will start with 7 ,because i actually dont got any clue of what they changed aside the fact 7 has no multiprocess support...?

The only thing you'll miss with live 8 is the new effects, the new warping, the new grooves which I haven't really fooled with and the crossfades in arrangement view. Live 7 supports dual cores and is my favorite. Once 8 is totally fixed it will be my favorite version.

Previous

Return to Software