ableton 7

Want to talk about software? Editing tools? Effects Processors? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:34 am

VTJHAYV wrote:I just got Ableton Live 7 and after trying it out a bit I think I should ditch the god-forsaken FL Studio, which gets all crackling and shitty with a couple of fucking samples. :x Good riddance! Now I'm trying to figure out some components of the Live. How do you map the MIDI keyboard buttons to some of the actions in the Ableton Live 7? :oops: Tutorials in the Ableton couldn't help me because of my short attention span and poor english. :lol:

ctrl-M

ctrl-K toggles computer-keyboard mapping mode... also useful

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:55 am

Or you can just click the lil keyboard icon on the top right or the screen. It should highlight everything that can be midi mapped to a purple/blueish color. Then you just click on the item you want to map, then press the midi key, knob, slider you want to map it to and all is done. Just turn off the midi map mode and test it out.

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:55 pm

ctrl-M

ctrl-K toggles computer-keyboard mapping mode... also useful

Or you can just click the lil keyboard icon on the top right or the screen. It should highlight everything that can be midi mapped to a purple/blueish color. Then you just click on the item you want to map, then press the midi key, knob, slider you want to map it to and all is done. Just turn off the midi map mode and test it out.

Thanks rtificial and rokhausen! Glad you could help me out. Now I'm going to try it out. Peace, I'm out.

n0Ob

Air-V

Postby Air-V » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Hello, j would need of advises louse to choose a sampler compaible with live 5. Thank you

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Re: Air-V

Postby rokhausen » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:34 pm

Air-V wrote:Hello, j would need of advises louse to choose a sampler compaible with live 5. Thank you

soft or hard? teehee :oops: :lol:

Supah No0b

Postby ||Seba|| » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:19 pm

does anybody knows some good tutorials and learning stuff for Ableton Live 7?
i just started off.

thanx

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:12 pm

||Seba|| wrote:does anybody knows some good tutorials and learning stuff for Ableton Live 7?
i just started off.

thanx

I'm going to go out on a limb and say ask. Did you buy ableton or get a cracked copy? That seems to be a common question people ask if they have a cracked verison. Usually legit people see the walkthru/tutorials that are built in ableton, when they boot it up the first time.

Supah No0b

Postby ||Seba|| » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:19 pm

rtificial wrote:
||Seba|| wrote:does anybody knows some good tutorials and learning stuff for Ableton Live 7?
i just started off.

thanx

I'm going to go out on a limb and say ask. Did you buy ableton or get a cracked copy? That seems to be a common question people ask if they have a cracked verison. Usually legit people see the walkthru/tutorials that are built in ableton, when they boot it up the first time.

I got a cracker version to start with.
I'm just starting and it's expensive to just buy it.
Just starting and looking for some info, how to get started of and stuff like that.
Make beats, later breaks and eventualy live breakcore sets.
I downloaded a tutorial DVD.
It's all new for me, thats why am looking for a lot of tutorials to get started.

Previous

Return to Software