scene popularity and hipsters

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Average track rating:
2.0/5 out of 1 votes

scene popularity and hipsters

Postby thanatos » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:54 pm

Platinum Poster!
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 1 votes

Re: scene popularity and hipsters

Postby Feutus Lapdance » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:15 am

Hmmmm.... Hipster's that want to learn about Crosbreed. Is this so that the hipsters wil consume Breakcore or that It wil Make breakcore?
Hipsters are not the kind of folks that are interested (in the long term) in breakcore. Its indeed a Demmocrafic that looks for its indentety in a non conformist way, it's the thing it has in common with the Breakcore Democrafic. In my opinion its not matching the Breakcore Democrafic in a lot of other more essential ways. Hipsters are not interested in vice (not meaning the magazine here), Punk, Noise, Violence and the immaturity of there ego's.

CoreCore Member

Re: scene popularity and hipsters

Postby rk9 » Fri May 01, 2015 7:21 am

To be real, the upcomming of breakcore also came with the whole emo/post-hardcore thing. I was 13 back then so yeah I kinda from it. Some of those kids just grew up into hipsters. The whole thing about as well as the hardcore (punk) and breakcore scene is for every artist you can bring your own thing for completly somewhere else with you in the music and that is what make the scene grow there is always an element that someone likes overal an a whole line-up bassicly you just discover so much more new things in breakcore. And hipsters just like thos thing before they are cool.

Return to General