Ihatebreakcore label

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Pwner

Ihatebreakcore label

Postby yonosoyelquesoy » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:31 am

Hello! Does anybody knows where can I download ihatebreakcore halloween theme album? and also Im looking for the compilation of Ihate TV .
Thanks.

Pepcore if you can please put the free download albums of the ihatebreakcore label like it used to be when Jhon Merrik was running this site.
And also it would be cool to put the other contest submission on free download on this site.

CoreCore Member

Re: Ihatebreakcore label

Postby rk9 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Hosting this site cost money and there had been problems with it how ever I suggest there can be put a bandcamp where people can download from the iHatebreakcore label and donate for the downloads if they wish to keep the forum running.
How ever maybe the situation changed but the site went down for a while and hosting complete tracks is even more expensive also the HQ sound downloads that bandcamp kind of force you to upload do have a lot of advantages for live/dj sets.

Break Rapist
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 3 votes

Postby BreakforceOne » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:29 am

Sooo, as far as i am informed, everything still lies around on the server, but we didnt integrate everything yet, because the site is still im beta. Also, we dont know how the Old Users feel about reposting their User Tracks and all that, we have to look... Ill talk with Pep bout this, hes pretty busy tho, so dont expect this to happen this week or so :D But it will happen soon, promise :)
https://www.facebook.com/BreakforceOne || https://soundcloud.com/breakforce-one

I am a Admin. Kneel before me!

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Well its on the agenda, but im writing my thesis, i dont have a lot of time. And the time i do have i have to spend writing code at a company and writing thesis. But yeah we will look into it as soon as we have time. And i think we can put the contest back online at some time, but i dont feel comfortable just opening up all old usertracks, cause some users might not like it if they are just posted on bandcamp, but we will see if we can upload the contests to bandcamp!

Platinum Poster!
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 1 votes

Postby Feutus Lapdance » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:57 pm

I love the I hate TV compelation..... there is some cool tracks on that.

Elite!

Postby ohmega sir » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:20 am

As much as i loved all the old contests,sample packs and user tracks, maybe we should just let them rest now that the site is back up and running? we could do something totally new?
im up for contributing to sample packs like i did before!
im up for writing and releasing on the label
but we should keep it all fresh and new!!!
SPLATTERKORE!!!!!!!!!

Pwner

Postby yonosoyelquesoy » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:37 pm

Good point Ohmegasir.

CoreCore Member

Postby rk9 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:16 pm

I have a sample pack and a few tracks ready I would like to give to ihatebreakcore :)

So are there any plans for a new comp album?

Break Rapist
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 3 votes

Postby BreakforceOne » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:21 pm

soon ;)
https://www.facebook.com/BreakforceOne || https://soundcloud.com/breakforce-one

I am a Admin. Kneel before me!

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby verdroid » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Joepie :)

n3wb
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 3 votes

Postby Tempore » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:58 am

I like the sound of where this may be going...

you've got my interest and willingness to input.
Production / Sets : Soundcloud

/ Hodgepodge /

--**--**--
HODGEPODGE HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR 2 :: Slipmatt // Ruby My Dear // Sickboy // Ghost // DJ Detweiler b2b Armand Van Hard On + many more! 30.10.15 @ Black Swan, Bristol, UK
--**--**--

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Thanks everybody for their suggestions and feels! I' m all ears regarding everybody's sample packs or cool new contests idea. It is something the site needs again, and to be perfectly honest i wouldn't mind joining something of a contest again. Sometimes a little distraction for the things you love can make the things you have to do in every day live a lot more bearable!!

If i look on the server we had like 40 or so contests :shock: Not even including the ones we did on soundcloud when the contest section finally broke lol.

ohmega sir wrote:As much as i loved all the old contests,sample packs and user tracks, maybe we should just let them rest now that the site is back up and running? we could do something totally new?
im up for contributing to sample packs like i did before!
im up for writing and releasing on the label
but we should keep it all fresh and new!!!

Yeah like your idea. And the new label, we should totally get this on the road. But we need more contests as well ahghhhhh. So much things to do and so little time. hehe. You had some cool samples indeed so i would like it.

And something could be said for that for sure. We are following a new direction now, with the soundcloud integration and all.
Maybe we can post the old tracks somewhere here on the site, maybe integrate some download section. But the new direction should be fresh and interesting. All the content of this site is still an enormous history database, so many cool things. We survived database corruption, unmanageable code and a less then understanding hosting provider.

And we are still alive!!!!

And guys, yes would love the sample packs or cool ideas and tracks, we can continue discussion in this topic about a new contest or something? And label set up? We have a bandcamp atleast, lol.

Return to General