downloads

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Pwner

downloads

Postby yonosoyelquesoy » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:53 am

I found this album Igorrr vs Bong ra - Tombs

http://rapidgator.net/file/0489e9e6acfa4fb2ff0c7eded35bab12/Igorrr_Vs_Bong-Ra-Tombs__Pallbearer-(PRSPCTRVLT004)-WEB-2013-D23.rar.html

We can use this forum to post full albums. What do you guys think?

Average track rating:
2.7/5 out of 3 votes

Re: downloads

Postby Diptych » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:10 am

:shock: Sounds good. I will be utilizing this forum when i find something to share.
"So, Hospitals are for cat's dogs or ambulances, I wish i could go home now."

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:12 am

No sorry bro, i do not think that is a good idea. Only free releases or releases that are given with explicit download rights should be posted around the board. We had this discussion few years back as well.

So no illegal stuff on the public forum please, i just don't like if the forum gets legality issues.

Also isn't too hard to find all the stuff you want with a little googling and such. So i'd rather not here.

Average track rating:
2.7/5 out of 3 votes

Postby Diptych » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:51 pm

That makes a lot of sense, the inconsiderateness of bringing our legal issues to the forum is something that had crossed my mind. Its a good plan to keep it clean here.
Thoughhh, considering most of my favorite current downloads are free from the producer, is there a section that is a place people can post cool albums they found that are free and legally downloadable from the artist themselves?
I know there is a lot of that that happens with the user tracks, but I'm interested in the pooling of musical interests as much as i am in everyones ability to actively self promote :D

(Though i do believe most of tho is frivolous because i do think most albums are already posted)
"So, Hospitals are for cat's dogs or ambulances, I wish i could go home now."

Pwner

Postby yonosoyelquesoy » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:03 pm

I understand

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:18 am

Diptych wrote:That makes a lot of sense, the inconsiderateness of bringing our legal issues to the forum is something that had crossed my mind. Its a good plan to keep it clean here.
Thoughhh, considering most of my favorite current downloads are free from the producer, is there a section that is a place people can post cool albums they found that are free and legally downloadable from the artist themselves?
I know there is a lot of that that happens with the user tracks, but I'm interested in the pooling of musical interests as much as i am in everyones ability to actively self promote :D

(Though i do believe most of tho is frivolous because i do think most albums are already posted)

Well there is the new releases section. viewforum.php?f=13 Although thast isn't used that much and if the release isn't that nen it doesn't make any sense posting it there. But well You can just spam it everywhere. :P When people find something cool they usually post in general haha.

So don't know we dont have that many guidelines. :D :mrgreen:

yonosoyelquesoy wrote:I understand

Cool brah. :AThumbsUp

Pwner

Postby yonosoyelquesoy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Return to General