Cheap Kitchens Sale

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Platinum Poster!
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 1 votes

Postby Feutus Lapdance » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Im gonna cal them..... there is some shit I want to tel them about there marketing. Lets start a spam war....

n0Ob

Postby jazztan » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:00 am

I saw this post on other sites too! :lol: However, moving appliances in your kitchen isn’t all that different from moving furniture in your living room, save for the fact that in the kitchen, you’ll scratch the heck out of tile or fake linoleum if you aren’t careful. Assuming you’re in a money-saving, do-it-yourself frame of mind, here are some tips for performing the difficult home improvement task of moving appliances without destroying the floor.

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:12 pm

jazztan wrote:I saw this post on other sites too! :lol: However, moving appliances in your kitchen isn’t all that different from moving furniture in your living room, save for the fact that in the kitchen, you’ll scratch the heck out of tile or fake linoleum if you aren’t careful. Assuming you’re in a money-saving, do-it-yourself frame of mind, here are some tips for performing the difficult home improvement task of moving appliances without destroying the floor.

Holy shit, you had me going for the first line, lol

Return to General