Wha' Gwan?

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Elite!

Wha' Gwan?

Postby ohmega sir » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:04 am

Since nobody is really posting up too much nowadays, im assuming everyone is making some filthy new core shit??
What are you all up to?
What you working on?
Anything important happening with your music?

on an off note this is post 420!! for me!
SPLATTERKORE!!!!!!!!!

teh_pwner

Re: Wha' Gwan?

Postby S2K08 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:12 pm

ohmega sir wrote:420!!

excellent.
the answer to all of your questions, is basically nothing.
just about everyone I knew (irl) who liked breakcore has moved on.
nowadays I'd be lucky to go to a bad drum and bass night once every 3 months.
my laptop died and I lost a lot of stuff.
try to make tracks but I never finish them.

so now really I just go to generic "EDM" and techno nights because there's nothing better to do and that's what my pals are into now;

blawan, john talabot, koreless, ben ufo, surgeon and that kinda crap.

the drugs certainly help with making that kind of music bearable.

That said, this tune by blawan, however, is huge - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL_Bbyi3ub8

ps working on perhaps moving to London or some shit, where the scene won't be as dismal, hopefully

</moan>
Last edited by S2K08 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

CoreCore Member

Postby ManInThePlanet » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Absolutely. 2013 is the year of the noise. I am planning to overthrow every government with the power of aural genocide.

Platinum Poster!
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 1 votes

Postby Feutus Lapdance » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Lots of working for money, Lots of working on the movie aim gonna make. The second version of my script is almost finis-ht. So Im almost at the part of making set pieces, looking for money, looking for actors, builders and sound and light technicians. :D Working for 2 jears now on this project. Its gona be a Dutch surreal movie called: Jobs Hart.

Also doing some DJ stuf. Last gig was AWSOME!!! 300 peeps dancing on Breakcore and Hardcore...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd1fROuKark :D

Postby NinjaGrindcore » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:08 am

That looks awesome, Fetus. :)

I'm still workin' on new tracks, and trying to get heard. Putting together another EP is near the top of my list. Also, my crew here has started putting together monthly parties focused on breakcore/hardcore/chiptune and alternative electronic music in general, our first one is tomorrow and I have high hopes for it. Considering trying to get booked in other areas too, where there's more of a scene. Things are going pretty well. 8)

Glad to see others still check these forums, though. Would love to hear what everyone's been up to.

CoreCore Member

Postby avisupchurch » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Hmm I'm busy with a lot of stupid shit IRL but I try to find an hour or so every couple days to fuck around... I always end up doing about half a dozen "experiments" before I come up with something I want to make into a real track... I've never been so prolific and this is probably why.

Goal for this year is to release an album, but so far no new tracks have even been finished for 2013 so that's not going so well, heh. Sooner or later I'll just have to start pooping them out, whether I think they're good or not.

I love this forum, and I kind of like that it's been "a bit more exclusive" but now things are getting pretty dead, which is depressing. Hard for me to get how people can be "over" breakcore... once you arrive at breakcore why would you move on to something else??

Platinum Poster!
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 1 votes

Postby Feutus Lapdance » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:08 pm

avisupchurch wrote:
I love this forum, and I kind of like that it's been "a bit more exclusive" but now things are getting pretty dead, which is depressing. Hard for me to get how people can be "over" breakcore... once you arrive at breakcore why would you move on to something else??

well.... when this site started it was the best for that time. It had a lot of big players that spamt a lot of BS and shared a lot of new stuf. Now, some of that generation have stopt and there is always new folks and producers interested in Hard fast new electronica. The problem is that it cant realy compete with Facebook or soundcloud. LOL....thats a problem....

Platinum Poster!

Postby djtheblade » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:45 am

I'm actually producing pure, back to basics, Breakcore. I'll post some stuff up here soon from my upcoming releases.

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:29 pm

I am planning to get big on producing again this year. :D finally finished busy period of my life no hopefully making music and doing other stuff is becoming a possibility again :P
Feutus Lapdance wrote:Also doing some DJ stuf. Last gig was AWSOME!!! 300 peeps dancing on Breakcore and Hardcore...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd1fROuKark :D

Klinkt lekker ! :D
avisupchurch wrote:once you arrive at breakcore why would you move on to something else??

Yes, haha
djtheblade wrote:I'm actually producing pure, back to basics, Breakcore. I'll post some stuff up here soon from my upcoming releases.

Sounds nice. Breakcore all the way :)
Everybody should be making some sick music in 2013 :BowserBig
:twisted: :twisted:

Hardcore Member

Postby thesavageapesofmars » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Good to see people still check this site. I started working on a new ep recently. And I'm doing a lot of artwork recently. Will post something when it's finished.

Elite!

Postby ohmega sir » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:24 am

All sounds awesome!! keep core alive or kill it or whatever one sounds less like a commercial tagline!

Cant wait to hear,see,taste,feel all the stuff you lot are working on!
SPLATTERKORE!!!!!!!!!

CoreCore Member

Postby ManInThePlanet » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:51 am

I'm working on my debut concept EP about the glutton masquerade culture, full of clicks, beeps, blasts, stabs, rapes, NOIZSH NOIZSH NOIZSH SHMOKIN' WEEJ SHMOKIN WEEJ.

I sometimes wonder how many people would join if A. Funk posted. He would probably try to sell video game gold and gucci purses.

Return to General