Anything about breakcore actually happen on this forum?

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Hardcore Member

Anything about breakcore actually happen on this forum?

Postby Sense of Direction » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:55 am

All I see is djkaos and his fucking terrible harsh noise mash ups

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby verdroid » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:10 am

got your snm samplepack track finished?

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 am

It used to be a lot bigger haha, but fuck it still the hardcore members here, hopefully in the future i can do something about the website and return it to it's not so "glory" :lol:

Also fuck it, we still have the occasional contest here and there, and it's still fun, to me at least.

Also you can give some breakcore suggestions.

Elite!

Postby ohmega sir » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:18 pm

PEPCORE wrote:Also you can give some breakcore suggestions.

yeah! it seems to me that whenever a new valid thread comes up people are always happy to join in the conversation, but if there is nothing new or exciting to talk about then obviously people just put up shit like "to me mexican food smells like..." and hey guys i once herard a v snare track how do i do it?? and as for dj kaos i like his stuff!! and at least he is putting things up when no-one else is
SPLATTERKORE!!!!!!!!!

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:36 pm

ohmega sir wrote:
PEPCORE wrote:Also you can give some breakcore suggestions.

yeah! it seems to me that whenever a new valid thread comes up people are always happy to join in the conversation, but if there is nothing new or exciting to talk about then obviously people just put up shit like "to me mexican food smells like..." and hey guys i once herard a v snare track how do i do it?? and as for dj kaos i like his stuff!! and at least he is putting things up when no-one else is

Yes, valid threads get valid responses and "funny" threads get "funny" responses. :D

Platinum Poster!

Postby djtheblade » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Breakcore is now confined exclusively to France, if you want to talk about Breakcore I suggest you go to France, otherwise you'll have to put up with topics about food, the solar system, my latest song on soundcloud and crayons.

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby divtech » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:27 pm

we were talking about crayons here? damn, i hope i didn't miss anything good, unlike that age-old quip about what constitutes flesh colored.

i find it painfully ironic that these meta conversations are the easiest for everyone to jump on the bandwagon with. I always feel like im sitting in a circle at an old folks home reminiscing about the good ol days and how theres nothing left anymore haha

Platinum Poster!

Postby djtheblade » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Everyone knows that Breakcore V1 died in 2006, what remains now is Breakcore V2, which is just as technically proficient but for some reason not quite as fun. My newest remix (of a Gein tune) has strong Breakcore elements, and even though nobody gives two yellow fucks I am still very excited.

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby verdroid » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:34 pm

guys, please, you're making me depressive. i love breakcore since i discovered it in 2004. now anno 2012, still very good things are happening. and all my old heroes are still with me on a harddisk rockin' trough my speakers. i'm very ecxited each time a 'contest' is going on, curious to blades rehab to breakcore, enjoying snafu's latest release, getting stunned by mockradar, laughing tears with all the stupid conversations on this forum, wandering what lot of you guys will come up with later, enjoying the interest of new peeps getting involved. and that just my perspective of what i think there's going on.

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:57 pm

verdroid wrote:guys, please, you're making me depressive. i love breakcore since i discovered it in 2004. now anno 2012, still very good things are happening. and all my old heroes are still with me on a harddisk rockin' trough my speakers. i'm very ecxited each time a 'contest' is going on, curious to blades rehab to breakcore, enjoying snafu's latest release, getting stunned by mockradar, laughing tears with all the stupid conversations on this forum, wandering what lot of you guys will come up with later, enjoying the interest of new peeps getting involved. and that just my perspective of what i think there's going on.

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby verdroid » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:20 pm

HahAa laughing again. A southpark visual running trough my head of broadway show - "what's up bro?"
One day we'll all drink togheter @ hooters :)

Platinum Poster!

Postby djtheblade » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Seeing as nobody in Belgium wants to book me (or anyone from anywhere in the world for that matter) then you bastards are going to have to come over here for a drink or two. Those Global hardcore forum guys aren't as fun, mainly because they diss Crossbreed and make me cry, but when I cut my wrists i'm still bleeding Breakcore profusely, so it's all ok.

What Breakcore things can we discuss with sense of direction to keep him happy?

CoreCore Member

Postby Mathlovsky » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:40 pm

I still put breakcore in my dnb / hc sets so i'm trying to keep it alive in some way, still glad bc puts a weird look on peoples faces if it's the first time they hear it. In a good way or a bad way bc still rocks the shit out of people
soundcloud.com/mathlovsky

Hardcore Member

Postby Sense of Direction » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:30 am

Most of the GHC guys like crossbreed. The majority don't like breakcore and are now obsessed with drum n bass and crossbreed instead of hardcore.

Elite!

Postby ohmega sir » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Sense of Direction wrote:. The majority don't like breakcore .

i always kinda thought that was the whole point!! its what first got me into breakcore anyway, and i make horrible distorted poorly mastered shit on purpose! who really cares if other people like it or not i do, and i wasnt making money or getting famous of it in the 1st place so why cater to other peoples tastes??
SPLATTERKORE!!!!!!!!!

Next

Return to General