hello.

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

n0Ob

hello.

Postby Genocide » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:55 am

New here,ive been mix breakcore and hardcore for bout 8years now and recently gota computer and trying to get into producing but am clueless.

Pwner

Postby DISEMBOWELLED » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:13 am

what sofrware are you using?? if youve been mixing it for that long you must know the music pretty well so I would say you're probably off to a good start already.

youtube videos are invaluable. just search for whatever it is you need help on, guaranteed someone will have made a tutorial video explaining how to do it. just get stuck in!

Supah No0b

Postby Puppetmaster02 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:50 pm

i would make sure the computer your useing is up to scratch first because that will be the heart of your work station when it comes to music...do a lil research and then start looking in the the different programs you could use like...Reason,Cubase,Logic. good luck bro

Postby Greezus » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:38 am

Might I recommend Reaper as a good beginner's DAW? It's an extremely user-friendly layout. The only bad thing about it is it's sorta like itunes in the way that it creates it's own audio interpretations of each file you use, but you'll figure that out soon enough, heh. http://www.reaper.fm/

Return to General