BREAKCORE DRUGS?

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby djkaos » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:39 am

squezey wrote:For any kind of core or most music I enjoy anyways I like my stimulants in general. My favorite energy drink is Spike Shooter, makes me feel feel so good. Besides that I'm also a coffee addict. Some days I just like to get up drink 3 mugs full of it and then proceed to have even more caffeine throughout the day and then I wake up the next day and do it again. Also what I like to do with black tea is take 12 bags and put them all in a single mug and just let them sit there in hot water for 30 minutes. Then I take them out and squeeze out every last drop. What's left is the most vile tasting drink you will ever have but if you manage to drink it all and keep it down with something to eat then you're gonna be flying. You know what's also fun to do? You need high pain tolerance but get a bottle of Mad Dog 357: Ghost Pepper edition sauce and simply just start slowly sipping it. Your gonna start to feel really high after a bit, basically I just keep going till I'm beyond pain and body just feels like it's vibrating and partially not there at all. When I'm doing that any kind of music sounds and feels amazing but just prepare for some killer stomach pain later. Worth it for me though.

:o

Previous

Return to General