So the admin here is really in top form

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

teh_pwner

So the admin here is really in top form

Postby S2K08 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:25 pm

WTF was this topic locked

- http://www.ihatebreakcore.com/modules.p ... 5058#45454

makes no sense

Anyway, Bangface, Wow, Best weekend ever!!!

for all you poor cunts who couldn't make it, my manager recorded rotator's set, which was FUCKING AMAZING!!!
I'll post it up here as soon as I get it.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

but like, for real, we go like 3 months with no sign of admin whatsoever, than they show up and lock topics for no reason, is it cause I use the word cunt too much?

no such thing as too much

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

like, what?
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

Platinum Poster!

Postby djtheblade » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Bangface was splendid. Donna Summer killed everyone as was expected, and Cooh played a very nice set too. Ater chatting to Snares I can confirm he's a toad cock, but Jason Forrest is a really nice guy.

Pwncore Member

Postby Cra_Core » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Yeah i talked to snares for about 30 seconds outside a party in belgium a few years back, i wasnt sure if he had taken a lot of drugs or watever but i got this 'Rainman' vibe off him. Tried to get him to sign a copy of Rossz but he just mumble something and walked back into the party.

Platinum Poster!
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 1 votes

Postby Feutus Lapdance » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Maby we need some fresh 1s, to delete the 3 posters bulshith and to nurish some more of the good bulshit...and snares, jou can see that he is in fact a lichly autistich. He must have some Asperger. I know... I had a lot of friends that had the same condition.

Just like rainman.

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:28 pm

I don't know who locked that.

And i can do nothing about the site i want because JM is never around, it's kind of frustrating.

I want the site to be better too. /gay

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:42 pm

here lads. stfu about snares, he's a grand aul fella. i was on another planet talkin to him and he didnt seam to mind, mind you the conversation was mostly about pizza... nevertheless, he rules.

I think that if you keep the conversation to something like pizza (or super mario brothers 2, which was also discussed), he'll come accross as a lovely fella.

Friends of mine have his autograph, but they had to go to one of his friends to get them. He wrote out 4 of em, all of em completely different to each other.

Also, it's a shame I didnt meet any of you's, went around the whole place a few times looking for any sign of an IHB crew, but to no avail. although if anyone was at rotator odds are I crashed into you at some point.

Platinum Poster!

Postby djtheblade » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:37 pm

We were repping with a Marionette and I hate breakcore banner/posters at rom 604. Banner got pinched though boo hoo.

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:43 pm

djtheblade wrote:We were repping with a Marionette and I hate breakcore banner/posters at rom 604. Banner got pinched though boo hoo.

are you fucking serious.

wtf

i was in 616

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby MarkyPoo » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:37 pm

I was in 666 :twisted:

Platinum Poster!

Postby djtheblade » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:05 pm

S2K08 wrote:
djtheblade wrote:We were repping with a Marionette and I hate breakcore banner/posters at rom 604. Banner got pinched though boo hoo.

are you fucking serious.

wtf

i was in 616

Was that on the top or bottom rows? Were you near the Belgian LAW crew? The guys next to us in 606 wrote KID in front of the 606 on their challet, and blasted out Peeper by Donna Summer, which made me horny.

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:56 am

djtheblade wrote:
S2K08 wrote:

are you fucking serious.

wtf

i was in 616

Was that on the top or bottom rows? Were you near the Belgian LAW crew? The guys next to us in 606 wrote KID in front of the 606 on their challet, and blasted out Peeper by Donna Summer, which made me horny.

top row. not sure, I was surrounded by french people, left right and center, spoke more french that weekend than i did english. There was one belgian dude, jeff, he was a drooling gargling mess but he was a legend. His "thing" was to go into peoples chalets and fall asleep at inappropriate times, then my job was to argue with them that he had every right to fall asleep on their property, and that they were being dicks for trying to get him to leave. People ended up thinkin we were mates from belgium... 2 many lol's

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Mon May 03, 2010 7:51 pm

I seen it was locked and was like "wtf?" too. I'm not around much thanks to no internet. But I do come along and clean up the place and post about neat VST's/hardware from time to time ...or answer the ableton questions.

I'll see if I can unlock it while here.

Oh and post the rotator set please. He has a black ham set up on his soundcloud...sadly not for DL.

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby divtech » Mon May 03, 2010 8:11 pm

rtificial wrote: ...or answer the ableton questions.

in that case, do you know if theres any way to set up midi in ableton where i can control an on/off device with the stroke of a key such that as the key is pressed the effect is on but it only stays on as long as the key is held

otherwise i may have to configure the controller itself

just kind of an out there question haha

Platinum Poster!

Postby djtheblade » Mon May 03, 2010 9:12 pm

divtech wrote:
rtificial wrote: ...or answer the ableton questions.

in that case, do you know if theres any way to set up midi in ableton where i can control an on/off device with the stroke of a key such that as the key is pressed the effect is on but it only stays on as long as the key is held

otherwise i may have to configure the controller itself

just kind of an out there question haha

I was wondering this today, I really want a hold function for the beat masher but can only assign a key to on and off it.

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Mon May 03, 2010 9:30 pm

rtificial wrote:Oh and post the rotator set please.

sorry i been let down

Next

Return to General