what do u look like?

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Breakcore Member

what do u look like?

Postby NightTerrorRecordings » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:16 pm

i'll start proceedings shall i my fellow breakcore droogies?

wow, i am soooo hardcore :P

Breakcore Member

Postby NightTerrorRecordings » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:18 pm

oh yeah, in the pic is me, Matt Bleak international forum pest, producer of dark hardcore/breakcore/speedcore/noise and head honcho of Night Terror Recordings mucking about with my companion miss Angee Cjuntk :twisted:

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:24 pm

This is me, i also have some pictures of me smoking a big blunt, but i can't post it seeing that there are minors on this board. 8)

If you look closely you can see drugs here too. :lol:

Breakcore Member

Postby NightTerrorRecordings » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:35 pm

PEPCORE wrote:[/URL]

This is me, i also have some pictures of me smoking a big blunt, but i can't post it seeing that there are minors on this board. 8)

If you look closely you can see drugs here too. :lol:

the nightly news reports in our various countries know there are minors watching their shows however they have no qualms about screening horrific violence every night.
nice 2 be able to put an image to your face finally pep! peace mate!

Elite!

Postby cuttingagent » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:08 pm

sexy as fuck

([agent.)]

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby MarkyPoo » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:15 am

Well Thats What I Look Like Playing Drums In My Powerviolence Band.
But I Take Many Different Shapes.

free pwny ridez!

Postby producer_snafu » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:29 am

\((( "D )))/ Yay clouds! ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁

Elite!

Postby weyheyhey !! » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:38 am

free pwny ridez!

Postby producer_snafu » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:41 am

omg our shirts match!!!!
\((( "D )))/ Yay clouds! ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁

Pwner

Postby Babylon Disco » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:46 am

Yes, I'm stylish.

Elite!

Postby weyheyhey !! » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:48 am

<3 ur hair !!!!!!! x

Breakcore Member

Postby NightTerrorRecordings » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:33 am

wow, we should all be super models! :P

Postby gigassassin » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:47 pm

I'm five foot eight and a half, a hundred and seventy or so pounds. These days I'm rocking an athletic looking build, although after I get out of the fucking Army and go on a massive coke and alcohol binge, I should get back to being a hundred and fifty pound skinny fuck. I'm rather patrician looking overall, with fine yet strong features. I'm capable of looking intimidatingly mean if I narrow my eyes and scowl, but most of the time I've got a relaxed ease and I smile a lot because it makes other people feel at ease. The corners of my lips are naturally curled up into the gentle slope of my cheeks. My eyes are fucking beautiful. They're a washed out blue grey in color, and perfectly almond shaped with thick long lashes. The beauty of my eyes is nearly overtaken by the air of ageless intelligence and wisdom that they give off. My nose is a good size -neither large nor small -and is straight in profile. However, I have a slight deviated sceptum, so one nostril is kind of larger than the other. Also, I have a little bit of a butt-chin, but I prefer to refer to it as a dimple. I've got blond hair that gets blonder in the sun, and these days it's just as long as the Army will let me get away with. I like a wild shock of hair, y'know? A graceful neck blooms out of my healthy shoulders, and my collarbones are visible, but not freakishly so. My arms are toned and only barely can you see the blue veins underneath my creamy white skin, which is flecked hither and thither with little moles. Seriously, it's as if I have little beauty marks all over my body. My hands are truly instruments of creation and destruction. They look like they were drawn just for me. Verily, they're the only ones I've ever known. There's a rather unsightly scar that runs across the top of the three outside fingers on my left hand and down my pinky. My right hand has scars on the middle and ring fingers, so that when I give the sign of the beast it looks like the goat has eyes. My fingernails have deep beds and usually at least one of them shows evidence of a recent incident of finger smashing. I've got old callouses on my fingertips from several years of playing stringed instruments. My virtually hairless chest is rather ample, it firms up when I flex my pectorals, but all the attention is usually stolen by my insane nipples. They're pretty big. I must confess I've got a slight bit more weight on my midsection than I'd like, but I'm actively working on cutting that up into a shape reminscent of Brad Pitt's in Fight Club. It's not that far off of a goal, but I've got a ways to go still. I've got a fat ass. Don't get me wrong, it's stairmaster tight, but it still qualifies as a fat ass. There's some weird cyst thing at the top of my left cheek, but the doctors say that it's nothing to get concerned about at the moment. As far as genitals go, I did all right. I have a slightly above average size penis that, is in no way misshapen, so I can't complain. Pretty good set of nuts too, really. My legs are, like the rest of me, effortlessly in decent shape. My feet turned out all right, despite my having been born with club foot, making it necessary for them to be broken and reset. I like to think I was born with hooves.

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:09 pm

You must be a very complicated person :lol:

Supah No0b

Postby classwarnow » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Next

Return to General