Notes on Breakcore (documentary)

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Elite!

Postby weyheyhey !! » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:17 am

xTxRxAxVxIxSx wrote:Haha, that's basically my entire catalog of music right there

:)
Last edited by weyheyhey !! on Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby xTxRxAxVxIxSx » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:00 am

Ahaha, thanks.

I guess I haven't heard that stuff you're talking about. Not in this area of music anyway - I've heard a ton of rappers like that though. :P

Supah No0b

Postby lendyabrella » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:21 am

i fukn love it. i've been watching it more or less every day since i downloaded it ages ago. btw can anyone tell me the name of the first track we see Hecate playing when she first appears? and also the one we see bong-ra play live (although i have a feeling i already have that one on an album). cheers.

Postby tr0tsky! » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:32 pm

cool video

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:02 pm

Mighty wrote:shit...

quantity over quality, everyday, everytime imo

one man's treasure is another man's trash. people bitching about polishing shit up or better tunes should work for bmg or clear channel.

killing a genre from too much 'bad' music? thats ridiculous.

DTL says there are so many crappy bedroom producers these days, but the reality is he was one, so it empowers him to trash talk that aspect of electronic music. personally i like his stuff, his image is tantamount to that of a wannabe dipshit gangsta douchbag tho. and to support my point i know plenty of people that think his music sucks, needs work etc.

people that bitch about this shit only do so to protect their identity. if everyone writes <insert-core> then im not special and cool anymore.

grow up, wake up. i personally prefer music that isnt polished. I used to polish every tune i wrote endlessly until i polished away the SOUL of the tune. these days i release shit that sometimes i had planned on working on more. i intend to keep doing this and there will never be an end to shit, poorly done half executed ideas floating around out there.

the world +1, elitist "cool" dipshits 0

:P

hear hear!! and also, vsnares and dtl carry on like they are the old school kings of breakcore when clearly they are NOT!! breakcore as a genre is still in its infancy and NOBODY, repeat NOBODY in this genre is fucking old school!! to quote KRS-ONE..."50 years down the line you can start this.." hehehe : anyone know the rest? :lol:
"Sometimes I feel like a vampire" - Ted Bundy
http://www.myspace.com/mattbleak08

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:08 pm

cuttingagent wrote:
weyheyhey !! wrote:
cuttingagent wrote:whooooooooooooaher. shouldnt take it so personally. and there IS a lot of shit bedroom producers out there. in all electronic music perhaps. people get some apps and 2 months later they start "releasing" tracks. if theyre serious they should wait till their tracks are actually decent.

yeah, so true. have some quality control people, first impressions last :)

well i don't know about that, i started releasing shit tracks on acidplanet 7 years ago. i don't think anyone remembers me (i hope)

i remember you were supposed to be contributing to a 3way split with me and invenom as well as doing a mix of a collab track for the same projekt...we waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited till almost 2 years later and just thought FUCKIT and released the INVENOM/MATT BLEAK split...where were you? on here dribbling shite? :twisted: :twisted:

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Lycan » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:40 pm

matt bleak wrote:hear hear!! and also, vsnares and dtl carry on like they are the old school kings of breakcore when clearly they are NOT!! breakcore as a genre is still in its infancy and NOBODY, repeat NOBODY in this genre is fucking old school!! to quote KRS-ONE..."50 years down the line you can start this.." hehehe : anyone know the rest? :lol:

".. cause we'll be them old school artists"

I'm not sure the rest of that quotes backs your statement up... :lol:

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:53 am

Lycan wrote:
matt bleak wrote:hear hear!! and also, vsnares and dtl carry on like they are the old school kings of breakcore when clearly they are NOT!! breakcore as a genre is still in its infancy and NOBODY, repeat NOBODY in this genre is fucking old school!! to quote KRS-ONE..."50 years down the line you can start this.." hehehe : anyone know the rest? :lol:

".. cause we'll be them old school artists"

I'm not sure the rest of that quotes backs your statement up... :lol:

hahahaha me neither! :p

Pwncall Member

Postby the shallow stairs » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:05 pm

yea, that video was cool

n0Ob

Postby jac0b » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:56 pm

Does anyone know the track that is playing during the Christoph Fringeli segment @ 3:52-5:00?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFZDWs4983Y

Supah No0b

Postby gomezxcore » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:49 pm

omfg nice vid :Yoshi

CoreCore Member

Postby somebedroomdj » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:23 pm

jac0b wrote:Does anyone know the track that is playing during the Christoph Fringeli segment @ 3:52-5:00?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFZDWs4983Y

It's "Ruled By The Mob" on the Bodysnatcher EP. One of my favorite records!

n0Ob

Postby jac0b » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:52 pm

somebedroomdj wrote:It's "Ruled By The Mob" on the Bodysnatcher EP. One of my favorite records!

Thanks, i heard that song back in about 1999-2000 and never got the name.

Pwncall Member

Postby JBL » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:22 pm

ya.. vsnares was really an ass..

n3wb

Postby el8 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:30 pm

fkin bangin` video.

PreviousNext

Return to General