UK, leeds only monthly breakcore night, 12th april @ atrium

General Discussion of all Events.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Hardcore Member

UK, leeds only monthly breakcore night, 12th april @ atrium

Postby helix » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:13 pm

this is the best night leeds has to offer...weve had the likes of ebola, judith preist, the teknoist, dolphin, sabrepulse, monsta noodle, nesh, ect...

as well as residents:
Mertcore
monster plastic
ant orange
and myself.. Helix

this next one includes macheen boi, as well as resident knob heads mentioned above.....if your in or near leeds this is the one you dont want to miss

Hates Breakcore

Postby Thallium » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:55 am

It's great you have a regular bcore night! :)

Pwner

Postby DISEMBOWELLED » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:15 pm

man, in Reading we had a night that came around every couple of months called Fractals. They put on some awesome artists - Bong-Ra, Aaron Spectre, Luke Vibert, Shitmat, Ebola, Ceephax,The Teknoist, to name a few. However due to lack of interest in the area they've only gone and fucking moved it to London...! :(

I think there's a hardcore night that has a jungle room every couple of months thats still running so I'm gonna have to check that out..

CoreCore Member

Postby tangofingers » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:26 pm

You must have been to see VSnares a few weeks ago at the Warehouse too? As ever, he was awesome although something tells me that the Warehouse is a bit of a shit hole. Ceephax was there too, I know him well but I just was not in the mood for it when I got there. I also spent the train journey up with DJ Scotch Egg too which was very pleasant!

Return to Genereal Discussion