The Boris Clitoris SamplePack Contest !!!!! Listen Now

Gotta talk about that new album... this is the place.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby verdroid » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:34 pm

was wondering who has the most favorites/votes?

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:55 pm

Looks like divtech. No surprise there :)

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:14 pm

SweetPeaPod wrote:No surprise there :)

To be fair, I nearly didn't enter because I didn't really like the samplepack, and after hearing div's track I was actually surprised that anyone got something that good out of it.

oh he's good alright.
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby divtech » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:18 pm

S2K08 wrote:To be fair, I nearly didn't enter because I didn't really like the samplepack

funny you say that, when i first hear the sample pack i thought i wouldn't be able to do much with it and i just kind of forgot about the contest till the last couple days when i was using some of the samples to build another track.

aside from that i recently saw a baseck set done entirely with a drum machine, really gives you a good idea of what can be done with a small set of samples

btw, thanks for all the nice things everyones had to say, also I really appreciate the participation we get in this sort of stuff.

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:20 pm

I loved the turnout and all the submissions. :D So, anybody wanna make a new pack? :P I think snm maybe wnat's to make a pack, but i haven't heard of him back yet.

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby divtech » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:03 pm

let me know if snm is for sure doing that because if not i will try to put one together today (actually i may just attempt to anyway haha)

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:06 pm

divtech wrote:let me know if snm is for sure doing that because if not i will try to put one together today (actually i may just attempt to anyway haha)

Sounds nice man :D , if you make one we can always use yours or snm's for the next, doesn't matter, we need more contests. :P

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Yeah... Divtech as a producer is like the equivalent of a super hot girl at a bar that you wanna talk to...but......

1 you figure that everyone else is sweating her, so you don't want to come off as too much of a fan.

2 you figure that she's already got a man, in this case, He's already got a label/crew... so you assume he's super busy, and doesn't have time for your project.

3 And you expect before it happens, that she can lay down the fat track..... <= or take one.

Super caliber artist... if you were'nt the hot girl at the party Div, i'd ask you to do more stuff for MockRadar :)
eh, let me get some beer courage... then i'll send you a bunch of emails with the subject line looking a little like this:

1- Hey!
2- yo man.. let me know what's up
3- aye, are you getting my emails?
4- if you don't wanna be apart of this, it's cool..
5- just tell me no... then i'll leave you alone
6- Hey! Still a chance!!!
7- you know, you could at least RESPOND TO ME!!!!!
8- I'm sorry about the last email :'(
9- just seeing how you're doing :)
10- Hello???????
11- You know what???? FUCK YOU BRO!!
12- sorry :( - it's me again

Hardcore Member

Yes Im Down 4 sure

Postby SNM » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:12 am

first of all Lulz @ Cheo!!

And yes, Im totally down to make a pack, I can put one together tonight, I was waiting for a email back from you pep or I woulda already jumped the gun on this...

And I would be interested in participating in a Divtech samp pack contest too, So I guess I'm in for the next two :D

So do I just put a pack together and send it to you via e-mail pepcore or is there some other preferred method...?
<a href="http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g225/xz4iis/?action=view&current=SNM_banniere_MR.jpg"></a>

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby divtech » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:45 am

SweetPeaPod wrote:Yeah... Divtech as a producer is like the equivalent of a super hot girl at a bar that you wanna talk to...but......

im super flattered haha (im sure that giggly compliment acceptance fits right into your metaphor)

I swear im cool to talk to and an everyday average bloke like the rest of us. I would seriously release music with whoever asked me granted they had a good attitude about it and i had the time. I was on music production hiatus for a while and was really busy with school but not so much right now. I swear iv worked on more material in the last three weeks than i have in the 6 months prior. All my work aside from these contests has been going to the same projects though.

Actually this may be a good time to ask, I'm currently releasing an album under Realicide Youth Records and this is the direction i wish to take with the divtech name. Yhat being said, i'm totally down to work on anything that fits within the realm of the diy, super-political, anarcho personal-struggle/political punk side of electronic music. The content of anything like this would be equally important as the music itself. If anyones interested let me know!

And SNM, sounds like youve got this next contest covered, i'll take up the next one after then :)

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:14 am

Nah. You good peeps. The track you gave me is killer! Can't wait to release that. Infekkted is currently wirking on the last track for that comp. sorry its taken so long. ... Its just the nature of that project.

Postby mutantswing.com » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:14 am

yes, some really nice tracks in there!
I enjoyed the samplepack, especially the oral masturbation sample.

Very much looking forward to the next contest!
And would also be up for making a sample pack in the future!

Cheers!
/Jeff

http://www.mutantswing.com

Hardcore Member

OkilieDokilyDoo

Postby SNM » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:22 am

w3rd, Sample pack is done..."Scary Noise Manifestations" in the Key of E

Just waiting to hear the info's on where to send it to, to start on production.

8)
Last edited by SNM on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
<a href="http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g225/xz4iis/?action=view&current=SNM_banniere_MR.jpg"></a>

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Re: OkilieDokilyDoo

Postby PEPCORE » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:46 am

SNM wrote:w3rd, Sample pack is done..."Scary Noise Manifestations" in the Key of E

Just waiting to hear the info's on where to send it to, to start on production.

8)

Hey man, yeah sorry, i send you a pm over at mockradar, i forgot to email you about the pack, lol.

If you want, you can send it to my email:

I love all the animo for making these packs, lovely contests. :D And thanks everyone who is participating in this!!!(making the contest packs, joining the contests, commenting on the tracks, etc :)) Everybody!!!

Greetz :D

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby kosmonavt » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 am

mutantswing.com wrote:I enjoyed the samplepack, especially the oral masturbation sample.

Haha to be honest, I stole it from a Tim Exile sample pack.

PreviousNext

Return to New Releases