Planet Mu - 200

Gotta talk about that new album... this is the place.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

pixel mod

Planet Mu - 200

Postby rtificial » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:17 pm

I'll be lazy on this one and just copy n paste the description from switchrec.

Planet Mu celebrates its 200th release with a massive, bargain-priced 26 track double CD and limited double vinyl. Released to coincide with the label's 10th Birthday and titled simply "200", it is, as tradition dictates, a compilation. Bringing together many of the last year's classic VINYL ONLY 12" releases such as Darqwan and Ceephax with EXCLUSIVES from Boxcutter, Venetian Snares, U-Ziq, Luke Vibert, Milanese, Neil Landstrumm, Benga and many others, it's 200% gold. Featuring tracks from newer signings iTAL tEK, The Doubtful Guest and FFF alongside label stalwarts doing exclusive collaborations such as Hellfish vs Shitmat and Syntheme vs Chevron, we hope you'll agree this is a worthwhile celebration of two milestones.

I must get! Hell I may get both vinyl and cd verisons. Also congrats to planet mu.

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby Silent Frog » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:12 pm

Yeah, we had it as album of the week on our radio show last saturday. I picked it up as a promo about 3 weeks ago and safe to say it was well worth it. The ravecore by FFF makes it worth a listen alone! Great way to celebrate one of electronica's most influential labels.

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:31 pm

I got the 2X LP coming in the mail along with some other goodies. It has some rather random artwork on the cover heh.

Postby ehanson » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:53 pm

rtificial wrote:I got the 2X LP coming in the mail along with some other goodies. It has some rather random artwork on the cover heh.

do you know of any US shops that are carrying this already?

thanks!
e

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:33 pm

ehanson wrote:
rtificial wrote:I got the 2X LP coming in the mail along with some other goodies. It has some rather random artwork on the cover heh.

thanks!
e

Keep an eye at these shops

Wrecked
Forced exposure

I'm sure there are other shops but I can't remember them at the moment. I usually get mine from switchrec or dswat. I usually buy a big bulk or records from switchrec to make it worth the shipping.

Postby ehanson » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:24 am

rtificial wrote:
ehanson wrote:

thanks!
e

Wrecked
Forced exposure

I'm sure there are other shops but I can't remember them at the moment. I usually get mine from switchrec or dswat. I usually buy a big bulk or records from switchrec to make it worth the shipping.

yeah i try to get as much as i can from wrecked or systemicaudio.com/store, but i get sooooooo impatient that i often do it dswat style as well, i'm glad i'm not the only one :)

thanks!
e

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:41 pm

ehanson wrote:
rtificial wrote:
ehanson wrote:

thanks!
e

Wrecked
Forced exposure

yeah i try to get as much as i can from wrecked or systemicaudio.com/store, but i get sooooooo impatient that i often do it dswat style as well, i'm glad i'm not the only one :)

thanks!
e

Man I love switchrec, I just got my order in today by surprise. Usually it takes a bit to come from France. They come just in time for me to get a quick cram listen to em and see if I can work em in my DJ set tonight. I'm so happy right now I'm dancing (wiggles)

Return to New Releases