Rabbit Junk

Find something new? Groundbreaking? post it here!

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Pwncore Member

Rabbit Junk

Postby sy2pie » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:14 pm

Metal / Electronica / Experimental

Seattle, USA

MySpace URL:
www.myspace.com/rabbitjunkband

This band might get a bit of a mixed reaction. I guess the exact genre to label them under would be "digital hardcore" kinda like the old Atari Teenage Riot days but a very new and polished version.

Let me know what you think.
Midi Junkies - Gunna Fuck You Up!

Three Poster

Postby dust6581 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:50 pm

I ordered the CD some week ago from US....and I'm still waiting impatiently.
Usually I do not buy music from oversea but in that case it was inevitable.
also checkout cyanotic http://www.myspace.com/cyanoticonline. industrial mixed with dnb.

n3wb

Postby alice automated » Mon May 19, 2008 3:41 pm

I've liked these guys for awhile. They're also close to my neck of the woods, and looks like they'll be traversing down here to play a show in a month or two, so I'm excited to see them...

Pwncore Member

Postby sy2pie » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:15 pm

id love to see him live. I think he has just released 3 FREE TRAKCS on his website and myspace page. Though they are not very breakcore
Midi Junkies - Gunna Fuck You Up!

n3wb

Postby alice automated » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:15 am

sy2pie wrote:id love to see him live. I think he has just released 3 FREE TRAKCS on his website and myspace page. Though they are not very breakcore

Yeah the last album hasn't been as good as the first two. They've gone in a more industrial rock direction...

Breakcore Member

Postby nethiros » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:43 am

i'd say that their first album is best, even tho the new one has some great tracks... my only prob with the new one is that it's not what he lebelled it. when he says "black metal + hiphop" i want black metal and hiphop, not the same stuff he did before with a little screaming and gangsta lyrics. same goes for "metal+d'n'b" and "punk+hardcore techno"

but still a good band

n3wb

Postby fChrist » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:54 am

I've been digging the "follow-ups" to his most recent "This life..". all together the songs are hit or miss. I definitely prefer his "ReFrame" album though. the Cyanotic guys are also awesome. Cannot WAIT for Medication Generation to drop soon enough! DIY Industrial projects involving guitars are awesome.

Postby Doornen » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:40 am

A pretty interesting project.
I like some of their tracks alot actually. There's a kickass cover of Atari Teenage Riot on the ATR tribute compilation on DTrash.

Just like the track on that by
fChrist wrote:Cyanotic

Return to Groundbreaking